Uber Atziri

"
rrtson wrote:
"
SorakPoE wrote:
Why not just dodge the big flameblast? It's easy to dodge and the penetration means that you are pursuing stats that help you literally nowhere else (going above 100% max res)

With desync in this game? You expect people to consistently dodge her flameblast? The vast majority of people who run Atziri successfully with 0 deaths stack resists. For those who rely on Whirling Blades, Leap Slam, or Lightning Warp to escape, they play on softcore, and die probably once every 5 "escapes". I, myself, have died to her flameblast because I thought I was well clear of her radius. Then I get teleported back inside her flameblast somehow and die.

In what must be approaching the 1000 mark normal Atziri kills and no small amount of Uber kills, I can't recall any time outside maybe the first few when I have been hit by the flameblast.

If you're getting desyched in Atziri's room, I'll bet it is to do with your internet connection. There is nothing in there that causes desync.
IGN: Mezzovoce
Shop: 958901
GMT (London)
"
In what must be approaching the 1000 mark normal Atziri kills and no small amount of Uber kills, I can't recall any time outside maybe the first few when I have been hit by the flameblast.

If you're getting desyched in Atziri's room, I'll bet it is to do with your internet connection. There is nothing in there that causes desync.

This is true, on the Atziri chamber there is no desync. People have desynced at the trio though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info