Tempest Shield Support

"
Spysong192 wrote:
But... does echo work now with tempest shield or not? xD

Even if it did any support gem that has a mana multiplier will make tempest shield reserve more mana, that is why tempest shield has very limited supports.

Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
"
Spysong192 wrote:
But... does echo work now with tempest shield or not? xD

Even if it did any support gem that has a mana multiplier will make tempest shield reserve more mana, that is why tempest shield has very limited supports.

I just want to know if it can echo lol
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
There's no reason to assume it can. I'm not gonna bother testing it, but: no, it can't echo.
IGN: Grisloo
my character with tempest shield is still low level, but i had great fun with culling strike on it.
On a crit build I used a costy one but very fun:
Added cold cold pene + crit dmg + LL very fun

If your spell have culling strike :IIr or IIq will do.
Knock back js useless cause it dont stop the attack and without some passive it is useless in fight

Ele prolif could be cool but you need 3 dragons ;)
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Blind v. Mana Leech mostly depends on how much you need the defense. Blind is incredibly potent even at only 12%, but if you absorb most damage anyway and are throwing a 60k Incin leech is probably what you want.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info