I WANT A KEYYYYY!!!!!!!!

maybe if they take my name out of the generator i have more chances to win :D
This reminds me once when I got home from school (About 10 years ago, when I was 14). I got home, went to unlock the door, uh oh. Key was in the home. I almost died.

Had to sit outside in the cold (About -40 at the time with the windshield) for 1.5 hours until my parents got home. Nowhere else to go, and unfriendly neighbors. After about 30 minutes I realized I could go into the backyard, and the wind couldn't hit me anyway. Brought the coldness down by about 15-20C. That was huge.

I will never forget the day I almost died... :(:)
I am not a female, but I really wish I was. <3
"
This reminds me once when I got home from school (About 10 years ago, when I was 14). I got home, went to unlock the door, uh oh. Key was in the home. I almost died.

Had to sit outside in the cold (About -40 at the time with the windshield) for 1.5 hours until my parents got home. Nowhere else to go, and unfriendly neighbors. After about 30 minutes I realized I could go into the backyard, and the wind couldn't hit me anyway. Brought the coldness down by about 15-20C. That was huge.

I will never forget the day I almost died... :(:)

I had the same thing happen to me around that age, only I really needed to take a dump.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info