Expansion Announcement Timeline

I would like to see how many Mirrors of Kalandra, Albino Rhoa Feathers, and Eternal Orbs dropped.

And if possible, the percentage of the total RIPs that were due to each Mod type (ie, exiles, chests, invasion mobs/bosses, etc.)

Also, July is practically over, we need info NOW! :O
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Jul 17, 2014, 10:31:52 PM
"

There's currently a pair of one-month leagues running that end on August 9, NZ time. We're expecting to post an infographic about the leagues once they've completed. Is there any data you'd like to see in that infographic that we don't normally cover?

I'd like the following:

1) Number of people who bitched about desync on the forums during the 1-month instead of enjoying the game
2) Same as #1, but PvP.
3) EDIT: Also number of people who QQ'd about the lack of a hardcore 1-month and then never actually made a character in the hardcore 1-month.
Last edited by unsmith on Jul 17, 2014, 10:33:59 PM
"
adi00000 wrote:
"
drew55 wrote:
i think a info graphic of how many players died in each of the 4 day periods would be cool

yeah :D thats would show which combo was "best" or "worse" (depends on how u call it) ... but longer the league lasts, better items are geared by players. but yeah. still. nice idea :)

+1

info about how many accounts made their 1st race character ever for 1 month leagues would be interesting:P

I'm expecting a spike in deaths for the last four days.
I'd love to see information on party play from the 1-month leagues. Stuff like number of players who play in parties at all (actually enter non-town instances together), how often they do, if they're typically pick-up-groups or friends-listed players.

Great work guys, very excited to see more from you next month.
For the infographic I would like a Venn diagram:

"Number of people running low-life builds"
"Number of people with Shavronne's"
IRON MAN
I'm sure its coming, but can you confirm that the Atziri zone or boss will become part of the core game? I think at least one of those is a given.

Other than that I would like to know something about how these top racing teams seem to zoom past zones. Something like in what order zones are being done or anything more in depth. I remember being just behind them until mid A2 where they seem to speed past everyone. Any information about that really.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
I would like to know how many people took the quest reward "spell echo" over the other rewards in the merciless library quest. kinda like what % took echo, what % took multistrike, etc

edit: for the inforgraphic
ign: Vixien
Last edited by vixien on Jul 17, 2014, 10:54:20 PM
If you don't have it already it would be cool to see total number of Keystone X allocated so something like 42 Bloodmagic Keystone allocated out of characters 999,999.
Expansion hype!
I would like to see how many hrimsorrows dropped in the infographic.
I would also like to see how many times a name was rejected during character creation.
Also maybe something showing most used skill/supports
Maybe Amount of specific orbs used
IGN: Scuhr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info