Expansion Announcement Timeline

A lot of people are asking to see how much currency dropped, but honestly that just seems like an uninteresting as well as unsurprising number. Currency used seems like it would be much more interesting.
IGN: Scuhr
"
ggnorekthx wrote:
Mirrors, Eternals, Exalted Orbs dropped would be a fun one.

I'll try to think of others. I'm really geeked for this expansion.

Dropped Mirrors, Ethernals, Exalteds unluckily left on ground... that would be an interesting infographic. :)
- Profession?
- Demon hunter.
- But demons don't exist.
- You're welcome.
HURRAY FINALLY DESYNC FIX AND MAP CRASH FIX AND LAG FIX !!!!!

Or just another useless patch/mini expansion adding some fireworks adding more lags.
"
pimpek21 wrote:
HURRAY FINALLY DESYNC FIX AND MAP CRASH FIX AND LAG FIX !!!!!

Or just another useless patch/mini expansion adding some fireworks adding more lags.

Thoughtful posts that contribute to a discussion are always such a joy to read.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
There's currently a pair of one-month leagues running that end on August 9, NZ time. We're expecting to post an infographic about the leagues once they've completed. Is there any data you'd like to see in that infographic that we don't normally cover?

yes how many ppl used shock nova in the last 2 years and when you plan to fix the deadzone which makes no sense at all

i think iam not the only one who would love to revive old d2 nova sorc days with poe mechanics
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 19, 2014, 8:58:20 AM
"
ventiman wrote:
"
There's currently a pair of one-month leagues running that end on August 9, NZ time. We're expecting to post an infographic about the leagues once they've completed. Is there any data you'd like to see in that infographic that we don't normally cover?

yes how many ppl used shock nova in the last 2 years and when you plan to fix the deadzone which makes no sense at all

i think iam not the only one who would love to revive old d2 nova sorc days with poe mechanics

That might give people a hint as to what was really asked for here. Not general infographic but only about the 1 month one.

PS: The dead center of shock nova should be less damage the closer it is to the caster not zero damage.
statistics:

How many corrupted area bosses were killed/corrupted area level, especially in the HC league. I'm curious at what level people stop running the corrupted areas because of the danger factor.

How much currency is dropped vs. how much currency remaining with players at the end of the league. Will give an idea of how much currency is used for crafting, not sure how to factor in merchant trade-ups.
Statistics wanted :

How many players actually bought chances orbs with fusings at vendor Kappa.
IGN : @Morgoth
satistics wanted:

Total number of times every keystone has been picked in the league
I would like to see...

- Total amount of rips

- Who was the first rip by player account name?

- Who was the last rip by player account name?

This is for Hardcore league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info