Congratulations GGG QA\balance team.

"
SlixSC wrote:
So change the layouts back and make the race a maphacker's wet-dream? Brilliant.

Honestly, what's to stop anyone from just maphacking at this point, if the only solution to a non-competitive setting is to make the race more layout-dependant?

Don't you see the absurdity in that?

The thought of little girls cheating is always there, I just dont let it have any control over me. Why do you stick around posting when you are so bitter and negative? When you dont even participate, you just post nitpicking crap.
i dont care what happens to decent champs next season. whether its 1h 2h or 3h... lets just hope they actually manage to make competitive sig and this game might get little better. right now i have zero hope that racing will ever get better.
"
terrex wrote:
"
SlixSC wrote:
So change the layouts back and make the race a maphacker's wet-dream? Brilliant.

Honestly, what's to stop anyone from just maphacking at this point, if the only solution to a non-competitive setting is to make the race more layout-dependant?

Don't you see the absurdity in that?

The thought of little girls cheating is always there, I just dont let it have any control over me. Why do you stick around posting when you are so bitter and negative? When you dont even participate, you just post nitpicking crap.

It's not nitpicking though.

Last season people said "GGG need to streamline DC to make it more competitive", now you are coming in saying "actually streamlining it might have been a mistake".

You just can't have it both ways, if you really want to advocate for change, you better have all the solutions, otherwise what guarantee do we have that we won't just end up with another shitty sig like we did this season?

And it's not about me competing, I would be willing to compete if GGG actually got their shit together, but that's not going to happen, especially if they listen to feedback like yours, which in a sense almost refutes itself.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
"
SlixSC wrote:
Last season people said "GGG need to streamline DC to make it more competitive", now you are coming in saying "actually streamlining it might have been a mistake".

You just can't have it both ways, if you really want to advocate for change, you better have all the solutions, otherwise what guarantee do we have that we won't just end up with another shitty sig like we did this season?

And it's not about me competing, I would be willing to compete if GGG actually got their shit together, but that's not going to happen, especially if they listen to feedback like yours, which in a sense almost refutes itself.

Nvm. I am just going to talk to a wall instead.
Last edited by terrex on Jul 18, 2014, 9:31:39 AM
"
terrex wrote:
"
SlixSC wrote:

I'm honestly not surprised you would do something like that.

Explains alot actually.
"
SlixSC wrote:
"
terrex wrote:
"
SlixSC wrote:

I'm honestly not surprised you would do something like that.

Explains alot actually.

Your previous post just shows how much of a baby you are crying. "If GGG could do this..." more like, if you could adapt and get better. Right?

Moving on from this.
"
terrex wrote:

Your previous post just shows how much of a baby you are crying. "If GGG could do this..." more like, if you could adapt and get better. Right?

Moving on from this.

I find it ironic that you seemingly really dislike the current state of racing and yet still play.. all.. the... time. But when I take my disapproval of racing in it's current state to it's natural conclusion (which is to stop racing, at least temporarily) you somehow use that as an argument against me.

How weak-minded are some of you people, all this fake outrage about corrupted zones and shrines in vanilla races and yet... you still play.

Last edited by SlixSC on Jul 18, 2014, 9:43:11 AM
"
SlixSC wrote:
"
terrex wrote:

Moving on from this.

I find it ironic that you seemingly really dislike the current state of racing and yet still play.. all.. the... time. But when I take my disapproval of racing in it's current state to it's natural conclusion (which is to stop racing, at least temporarily) you somehow use that as an argument against me.

How weak-minded are some of you people, all this fake outrage about corrupted zones and shrines in vanilla races and yet... you still play.

I love racing and almost everything about it. I am not going to let a couple things I dislike destroy something I love. I will tough it out with the hopes of improvement. Weak minded? Coming from you who stopped racing because of it? Hahaha! Where is the drive and the spine?
"
terrex wrote:
"
SlixSC wrote:
"
terrex wrote:

Moving on from this.

I love racing and almost everything about it. I am not going to let a couple things I dislike destroy something I love. I will tough it out with the hopes of improvement. Weak minded? Coming from you who stopped racing because of it? Hahaha! Where is the drive and the spine?

Why would I do something I don't enjoy doing?

And if you still hope for improvement, even though racing has been getting progressively worse with every new season you are really just showing off your own naivete.
Last edited by SlixSC on Jul 18, 2014, 9:47:43 AM
Sorry to interrupt you guys, just wanted to say i love this page of thread
...„kokot“, „piča“ a „jebať“. Tři důvody, proč mám rád slovenštinu. - najlepší český výrok 2014

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info