Self found league ?

"
Stefacle wrote:
"
Kenshiro069 wrote:
"
Stefacle wrote:
That's what I do, and it works just fine for me.

But a lot of people will not agree, and will tell you that just turning off the trade chat does not make any of the current leagues a self found league.

Maybe it has already been said on another thread or so .. but why not then ?

I mean the only reason that come to my mind is : I dont want people to be more " powerfull " than me because of trading..

But the same person wants to play in SFL , and so should be not bothered about other no ?

OP, the forum search function is not great, but I would suggest you to read this thread:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/854111

thanks going to read it ;)
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Many players define "success" in these game by the number and quality of items that they have. By that definition, trading makes the game 1000x easier, at least.

There's this perception that solo/self-found players resent that. We don't. The people crying about drop rates are just people who want the self-found feel without the self-found difficulty. Thing is, they'll not get that self-found feeling. They'd feel like stuff was simply handed out to them because they whined long enough.

I find it tricky on the forum to try to explain to traders why increasing the drop rates wont change the way they play.

You could have a guaranteed Kaoms Heart drop from Merciless Dominus and all that would do is make the rares that are better, the new standard thing to have.

Increasing/improving drops WILL NOT stop people from trading, even if they believe it will, because players who trade are playing the efficiency card (which is absolutely fine). It isn't hard to understand how the drops found by the masses, exceeds the drops someone can have themselves.

As the sig says, if you start to optimise your gear through trading, don't expect to find your own upgrades... improvements to the drops or not. It doesnt change anything.
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info