Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Vampiric Armour Pack - The helm

I think this set is one of the best looking, it's just the helm that seems really out of place. I went to the youtube vid, and the comments section seems to agree. I think GGG would make a lot more transactions of the entire set, if it wasn't for that helm. The pointed ears are just way out of place. It's almost comical and Jester like, which doesn't fit the effect this armor has.
Maybe just have the helm covering the bottom half of the face with that devious fanged metal grin, and have the rest of the head exposed (like the Bandana), and have the eyes glow red as well.

-Dave
Amen. The helm is really ugly.
Agreed. Those 'ears' are just too big. If they were smaller and more vertical (like Batman), it wouldn't be so bad.
I question some of GGG's talent that they hire to come up with these - not just this new mtx offering but other components of the game (spell effects and sound/creativity to be specific).

Now on topic: If people want to run around looking like a dark evil clown this is the helmet for you. To be fair, I agree that other components of the set actually do look good. The helmet is a joke.

Personally I think that if they are going to bring down the servers and the game it should be adding more to the game like the 3D item art that's missing (void bat, inc heart, etc. etc. etc.... etc. etc.... etc. etc.

etc.).
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Hi

As I mentioned in the initial home page post: vampiric set just needs a tail mtx and it looks like a armoured cat, stange ass vampire. Was any thought done on this design? The idea of vampires and this style of armour is a resounding NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, right off the bat(haha) those silly cat ears should have been BAT WINGS!, also this set could have had a cape(the first ever!) reminiscent of yet again:bats; now if this was done then vampiric armour set would have been unique and stood out better as it is now its a very plain/lame set not worth 360 but more like 280 when you compare it to other sets especially arcane/verdant armour set.

final armour set rating: 2/10

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
GGG, please slow down with these. Hold onto the idea and work on it a little longer. Get more feedback. This could have been stellar, but it fell short. Why skulls again? And that helmet... I get the bat vibe you wanted and I even get that bats have huge ears but... if you want me to spend more on other head piece MTX's just tell me. Once again I would have been all over this... but it just looks like you went with the first iteration without even tweaking it.

I love you guys and I hate complaining, but take some more time. These theme MTX's are a chance to make huge $$$, make them jaw dropping. Google Vampire! This could have been so sick... It is very original, but that doesn't always translate into appealing.

You guys have some absolutely amazing art in this game and I love how twisted you guys can get. Let it shine with the shinies so I can throw my wallet at the screen before even thinking!

Much love to you boys and girls at GGG! <333
noun: escapism

the tendency to seek distraction and relief from unpleasant realities, especially by seeking entertainment or engaging in fantasy.
"
Toksic wrote:
GGG, please slow down with these. Hold onto the idea and work on it a little longer. Get more feedback.

Agreed - GGG could post 2D pics of the concepts (of the skin on all seven characters) for the skins here first and add voting tabs.

Hi

AlfaTangOh
"
Agreed - GGG could post 2D pics of the concepts (of the skin on all seven characters) for the skins here first and add voting tabs.

Agreed. Especially the seven characters and skins part, always seems like some of the mtx skins weren't checked on all seven before distribution in the online shop.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
I think that would be a shitload of work and waste of time for GGG to upload these 2d artworks and wait untill the community "decides". You guys know how differents the opinions get..
The helmet skin is shit. And shit happens! Lets hope GGG will react to this.. i would totally buy that Set, when they fix the helmet.

When it comes to implementations of new ideas we need to trust the developers.. and i think thats good as it is..
Last edited by T3nzer on Jul 18, 2014, 7:23:59 AM
Does it take long to post a screenshot? Then wait a week for votes? I can do all that in 1 week, 0 days, 1 minute, 42 seconds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info