Young Chinese couple sells 2 newborns to buy in-game items

Take it personally.
"
rrtson wrote:
"
Sons? Either they had to do so anyway because of one child policy as everyone else does or this news is fake.

Learn to read.

They sold 1 son first. Then down the line had another son, and sold him too.

Yep, got to admit I skimmed through the text, fail.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
I love that new Vamp Armor set, I better get to procreating stat.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Am I the only one who feels like this article was shit? Just a shell, no real information at all.

I could've seen a one sentence news reel message on TV about this and wrote this article.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Jul 16, 2014, 3:36:31 PM
I never read it. Couldn't bring myself to care because it was probably fake. But if it wasn't, so what?

The world is full of dumb people doing dumb things all the time.
I did read it. whether it's true or not human trafficking is real and quite tragic.

Would people sell their kids for money? Although the idea horrifies me, I suspect it happens more than we would care to admit.
Selling children for money is one thing. Selling children for a app purchase is another thing entirely. Maybe I will sell my child so I can buy the new supporter packs. :P
But, But...
Is this a reflection of society's inability to see the long term repercussions of their actions?

Did anyone consider what happened to those kids?

I see a focus on the parent's actions and how stupid selling kids for video game stuff is. (agreed)

The bigger issue is that there is even a market you can sell kids in.
"
HermitDragon wrote:

"
Väkirauta wrote:
Sex on a giant purple mushroom
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
"
HermitDragon wrote:

"
Väkirauta wrote:
Sex on a giant purple mushroom
Well, fuck..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info