Gorge Clear speeds records

Not this shit again, lol. Wasn't the first person ever to make a popular low life spectral throw build Dan, in Dan's scion thread? Then it was flubby, then gazoomba, then fyndel, all based on the creation date of the guides.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/647961/page/1

This drama has to stop lol. The build is low life spectral throw. The end.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Last edited by stzbttln on Jul 28, 2014, 10:24:24 PM
Truth be told, I had my build since release of CoE but only posted in when I felt I had enough gear.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
"
Flubby wrote:
"
You should call it Fyndelthrown i dont think you ever used faster proj , meaning you missing lifeleech the whole weapon based leech etc was my guide :D

i don'T know what the problem with your ego is but the tree is 100% the one from my fucking build thread same items etc. The only thing i put in there is fucking faster projectiles since it was impossbile to play it the way i usally play it (simply flicker more) without constantly getting heavy 5s+ desyncs that ruined the max speeds. I also fail to see since when your so beloved fyndelthrow uses righetous fire constantly ( which the vid u linked and attached your build to clearly does).

still using my full ele scaling on eagle thirst still not using hatred, not using rf and so on. And stop constanly trying to piss me off. If you want that kind of discussion all i'll say if it wasnt for us showing what ele scaling can do you would most likely still sit on your 45k pure phys specral, probably still be skilled into uw instead of paws and maybe opening reddit posts about how unfair uber is sicne 6 portals just aint enough to suicide it down ...
i cant remember you having a aura based spectral throw i remember you passsiv tree going not even innerforce and after i linked my aura build + kai his wander aura build EVERYBODY went aura build including you dont know from where you think i was pure physical ps with aura based i mean every aura node not just the right side , i just dont think its right if you write "bananathrow" and then your build is linked with a lifeleech gem , how the fuck should people know that? and me using rf in my video doesnt mean my build doesnt work withoutit ,but yours without lifeleech just doesnt work , but w/e its not my ego it just makes me fucking pissed that i always have to correct you

Scrabcore fights :D
@BeerPact
Will update later today.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Ghudda wrote:
1:54 | PeteNorth | Movement Speed Build 3 | 82 | Twitch VoD | Verified | 01

was epic... enjoyed it so much on ure stream
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
"
1m 25s / Fyndel(Fyndei my scion) / Lowlife ST / lvl 96 / Video

bääääämmmmmm sub 1:30

HOT DAMN ALL HAIL KING FYNDEL

FYNDEL OP PLS NERF GGG

Dat ST rebound dho

O_O
updated, but they will all be removed with 1.2
"
Skyforth wrote:

good plan, was hoping you'd do that.

1.2 gorge run competition hype!
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
Skyforth wrote:

Maybe save them in some kind of archive? To be able to compare now with 1.2 clear speeds?
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Ghudda's had a smart idea posted over on reddit: Moving the map from Gorge to Olmec's Sanctum. Maybe that could be something for when the 1.2 patch hits?
IGN Iiyoru (Ambush League)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info