1-Month Madness... Exalt Woes

1:32 is around the Ambush rate at the final month of Ambush IIRC. People probably just pull that number out because it had been used for the last 4 months. Since it is only a 1month league and I am not competing to be the guy who reach level X first... I wouldn't bother with trading and will do this league all self-found.

If you realize that all these will go to Std/HC after 1 month you then realize that all these price hike in this 1 month league is stupid (eg someone trying to sell multistrike for 6/7c ... default 1 socket Lightning Coil for 3/4 ex... LOL) It is fun to read the trade chat btw.
Ok if its so. I am just happy to find my currecies. By the way: played yesterday 1h in the new league and found 3 chaos, 2 alchs and some fusings (i havent count them). RNGesus likes me :)
not a single ex since leage started,and no drop what i can sell for more then 1c.
I noticed,nothing changed since i take my break of 6 month.
how much mf i need? 1000/3000? thats pure joke sorry,and i play since closed beta!
great job ggg

Yeah give us more bots,or sell currencys direct ingame for urself ggg.
Poe wont get anymore a cent from me.Thats no "hardcore" arpg,thats just a pure joke what they do.The drop rates in Closed beta was ok ...but now.... only bots profit.(they are not scared about F****** low drop rates.

Its a good game,but my motivation since CB will endet soon,and new content wont help.Finally its the same...just with new items (and other looking skills).
GGG will be better change some things around the game before they burned the money only for content.

Sry for ot^^
Last edited by eschandin on Jul 22, 2014, 5:14:59 PM
0 dropped

I cant imagine what to do with this ..... any suggestions for summoner ?

and i cant sell items like
Last edited by inferni2013 on Jul 22, 2014, 5:27:04 PM

I dunno. I think you're just poor
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
Last edited by Arrogant on Jul 22, 2014, 5:32:59 PM
Thats the problem,they go for trading game^^
U can sell for low and then flip your currency.Thats the real POE.
But i heard the rng Jesus comes over some guys...sometimes^^
Looks like we need a twitch account,or spend more for ggg ... or maybe for goldseller :p
Or just botting for urself.

But i have finally successful craft a item..... a Flask ! xD
"
Arrogant wrote:

Linking 6 exalts isn't going to win you any bragging against anybody anywhere. ^^.

In regards to 'poor', lol... I wound up making so much that I quit the league. ^^. Ready for the 4-month league. Going for a stack of mirrors this time around! A very hard goal but meh, we'll see what happens! :)

Very surprised this thread still gets posted in haha. I expected exalt prices to go up higher, but, meh, doesn't matter to me playing the hc version right now for the lulz. They seemed to have a frozen though pretty hard.
Last edited by DestroTheGod on Jul 22, 2014, 7:17:32 PM
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
"
Arrogant wrote:

Linking 6 exalts isn't going to win you any bragging against anybody anywhere. ^^.

In regards to 'poor', lol... I wound up making so much that I quit the league. ^^. Ready for the 4-month league. Going for a stack of mirrors this time around! A very hard goal but meh, we'll see what happens! :)

Very surprised this thread still gets posted in haha. I expected exalt prices to go up higher, but, meh, doesn't matter to me playing the hc version right now for the lulz. They seemed to have a frozen though pretty hard.

You missed the point eh? He said exalts are hard to get.
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
Last edited by Arrogant on Jul 22, 2014, 8:34:09 PM
had 3 exalts drop in 2 days :p fineally RNGesus loves me :-) needed em aswell because i started really late in the race and now i could go straight into maps.
IGN: FP_BCB
"
MaptSoul wrote:
Currency drops in the one month leagues?

a guildmate got around 10 exa drops in OMHC, a lucky bastard.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Jul 29, 2014, 9:54:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info