[2.1 Ghazzy - Summoner Guides] Low Budget Builds

"
RababaAlibaba wrote:
I could swear I read in your guide or the Forum Gear examples for 1 ex, 5-10ex , luxury etc.
I can't find them anymore, can someone help me and post them pls.

I have never stated such I believe :O
The low budget builds are around 1ex at least.

The current highbudget builds are ranging from 150-200ish all the way to 2000+ exalted orbs.

"
kebal wrote:
How do your Spectres and Zombies live? Mine don't survive even while mapping. I have to recast them after every single fight

Hey,

Are you using them in a +2 minion helmet? With the proper links?
I could suggest for you to remove the Animate Guardian and implement "Minion & Totem Resist" gem to increase their survival vs spell damage which is the main source of rip incomes vs them!

Spectres are rather weak but do increase your damage output quiet significantly, I'd recommend picking them up in any map you're doing that you spot Defilers to be a possible spawn! That will make them a lot more resilient.

The Zombies are in general there to provide you with some decoys to allow for you to summon enough spirits safely to kill the entire "room" that you're doing in any map. Now this is very useful for higher level maps but again, them living for a longer time is not expected. But dying in every fight seems a bit overkill yes.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Do you use any movement skills like lightning warp? If so do the "increase skill effect duration by X%" nodes increase lightning warp delay, and by how much? Is it even worth using lightning warp if it delays it too much? I'm kind of worried by end-game my toon will have half the speed of everyone else due to no lightning warp. Right now I'm on cruel act 1, and I can still afford to use lots of garbage uniques with +move speed on it (using a +10 move helmet, +35 move boots, and +10 move chest) since there are no survival problems.
Last edited by melodia1 on Aug 24, 2015, 3:05:30 PM
Hey ghazzy, man im really depressed i worked hard to make the build work i just dont know whats the problem, currently i have max res +58% chaos res with 4.5k Es and 1.1K Hp, i get 1 hit and it happens alot, the zombie shield doesnt tank and dies instantly and i get wiped off .. what can i do as i was so excited about the build but looks like i made it trash, heres my items and tree.. i know i got some gems missing and stuff but thats not the important atm.. i hope u can help me cuz i've spend like +10ex on this build and i really want it to work :(

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAA-4HHg18EVAWbxcvGyUc3B0UHaodviL0JKoo-i9vM4c1kjW5Nuk_J0GHRZ1GcUjnSVFJsUrIS65NuVNSVdZXyVltWpFewF-YZOdqrGvbbAttGW6qcLt9GH_GgKSCx4VgiFqPRo_6kyeVLprgm6GgQqcIpyuofarEtAy18rc-uJO-isHFytPMvM8y0_vXz9i92RPZW9rd34rhiONq6QLquuvu7Bjsiu-I8NX31_k3-ej60v4K_kk=?accountName=mohamed94&characterName=eNergySHOCKlol

"
melodia1 wrote:
Do you use any movement skills like lightning warp? If so do the "increase skill effect duration by X%" nodes increase lightning warp delay, and by how much? Is it even worth using lightning warp if it delays it too much? I'm kind of worried by end-game my toon will have half the speed of everyone else due to no lightning warp. Right now I'm on cruel act 1, and I can still afford to use lots of garbage uniques with +move speed on it (using a +10 move helmet, +35 move boots, and +10 move chest) since there are no survival problems.

You can always remove any utility when mapping to get Flame Dash, cause lightning warp is ruined by inc duration nodes. You can also tweak gearing to your prefered playstyle with more movement speed!

"
mohamed94 wrote:
Hey ghazzy, man im really depressed i worked hard to make the build work i just dont know whats the problem, currently i have max res +58% chaos res with 4.5k Es and 1.1K Hp, i get 1 hit and it happens alot, the zombie shield doesnt tank and dies instantly and i get wiped off .. what can i do as i was so excited about the build but looks like i made it trash, heres my items and tree.. i know i got some gems missing and stuff but thats not the important atm.. i hope u can help me cuz i've spend like +10ex on this build and i really want it to work :(

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAA-4HHg18EVAWbxcvGyUc3B0UHaodviL0JKoo-i9vM4c1kjW5Nuk_J0GHRZ1GcUjnSVFJsUrIS65NuVNSVdZXyVltWpFewF-YZOdqrGvbbAttGW6qcLt9GH_GgKSCx4VgiFqPRo_6kyeVLprgm6GgQqcIpyuofarEtAy18rc-uJO-isHFytPMvM8y0_vXz9i92RPZW9rd34rhiONq6QLquuvu7Bjsiu-I8NX31_k3-ej60v4K_kk=?accountName=mohamed94&characterName=eNergySHOCKlol

The gems used in your pledge of hands is completely wrong, check the guide again for proper gems. You should not be using Added Fire nor Culling Strike in a 5L.

In the tree you should remove 1 of the hybrid clusters at least and get the "Unnatural Calm" ES nodes just below the +1 spectre minion node at least. The build focuses on pure ES with the help of 1 HP flask vs chaos dmg having as high chaos res as you can find.

Zombies are not meant to survive longer fights they are just there to provide you with a safe few first seconds to get the nuking spirits out. Your spirits are not nuking hard enough due to incorrect support gems being used!

Hope it helped!
hey mate, i noticed that i did something wrong and i did the tree fix, for the Pledge i understood what u meant but late, SRS+minion dmg +Melee Pdps+Dmg on full life + Empower (4) and remove the on full life for melee splash for trash so correct me if im wrong, thing is u saw my pledge if im gnna change colors i dunno how much it will cost to get 2B 3R now since im almost broke and the lvl 4 Empower on warbands is like 20EX -_-
Last edited by mohamed94 on Aug 25, 2015, 10:57:19 AM
I should agree that whereas this build may deal tons of damage - it's very hard to survive.
We lose too many affixes on gear since we trying to get that chaos resistance. Also we spend 4 skill points, and all of that just so that we can run one extra aura? More than that, we get this aura by sacrificng half of our hp. No matter how low it is, that should be nearlly equal to what we get from Discipline. Then why not to sacrifice Discipline instead? And in result we have very low ES shield. With ES aura i have 1839hp and 3369es. And 75% chaos. What can be really improved in my build is getting Pledge of Hands. That will dramatically increase my dmg (but even now it is okay). But even having Pledge of Hands - my survavibility will not grow. And i think there are a lot of builds for 3-4 exalted (the price of Pledge) which give much more survivability and at least the same damage.
Here is my gear
Spoiler

Last edited by kebal on Aug 25, 2015, 5:05:46 PM
I seem to be in a similar situation as many others in the thread.

The damage is great, the build is fun, my survivability unfortunately is not where I'd like it to be though.

I decided to try the 3-keystone hybrid SRS/spectre build out first in Warbands to get a better idea of how to play it well. I'm currently level 79, do absurd damage but can randomly get 1 shot by the most random mobs in a map. I have about roughly 2.8k health and am picking up the last 2 health/ES nodes in the build to help push my survivability up as much as I can (the 2 near Written in Blood).

My gear is fairly decent and I am focusing on life rolls next but bumping it up another 1k hp is a lot easier said than done. (Pretty much all my gear has health on it already with the exception of my helm and amulet.

Was this 3-keystone build intended to run only 2 spectres or with Bones of Ullr? I am currently running Bones and can potentially replace it with health/ES/movement speed boots to help push the survivability up a bit but I'd be foregoing a 3rd spectre which I imagine would lower my DPS and clear speed quite a bit.

Also, currently my spectres are 4 linked and my SRS is 5linked (following your suggested gems) in a +2 staff and even with that, my spectres seem to be a far superior choice when it comes to DPS. When is the SRS supposed to do more damage in the build?

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks for all of the time and effort you put into the guides and also for answering all of these questions!
IGN: @Ntee
"
kebal wrote:
I should agree that whereas this build may deal tons of damage - it's very hard to survive.
We lose too many affixes on gear since we trying to get that chaos resistance. Also we spend 4 skill points, and all of that just so that we can run one extra aura? More than that, we get this aura by sacrificng half of our hp. No matter how low it is, that should be nearlly equal to what we get from Discipline. Then why not to sacrifice Discipline instead? And in result we have very low ES shield. With ES aura i have 1839hp and 3369es. And 75% chaos. What can be really improved in my build is getting Pledge of Hands. That will dramatically increase my dmg (but even now it is okay). But even having Pledge of Hands - my survavibility will not grow. And i think there are a lot of builds for 3-4 exalted (the price of Pledge) which give much more survivability and at least the same damage.
Here is my gear
Spoiler

I have always promoted people to do their own versions of what ever build they chose to play. That way you can find a way to enhance your play experience with the build you've chosen to play!

I personally would run with what I'm displaying, but again, thats my personal choice :)

"
Ntee wrote:
I seem to be in a similar situation as many others in the thread.

The damage is great, the build is fun, my survivability unfortunately is not where I'd like it to be though.

I decided to try the 3-keystone hybrid SRS/spectre build out first in Warbands to get a better idea of how to play it well. I'm currently level 79, do absurd damage but can randomly get 1 shot by the most random mobs in a map. I have about roughly 2.8k health and am picking up the last 2 health/ES nodes in the build to help push my survivability up as much as I can (the 2 near Written in Blood).

My gear is fairly decent and I am focusing on life rolls next but bumping it up another 1k hp is a lot easier said than done. (Pretty much all my gear has health on it already with the exception of my helm and amulet.

Was this 3-keystone build intended to run only 2 spectres or with Bones of Ullr? I am currently running Bones and can potentially replace it with health/ES/movement speed boots to help push the survivability up a bit but I'd be foregoing a 3rd spectre which I imagine would lower my DPS and clear speed quite a bit.

Also, currently my spectres are 4 linked and my SRS is 5linked (following your suggested gems) in a +2 staff and even with that, my spectres seem to be a far superior choice when it comes to DPS. When is the SRS supposed to do more damage in the build?

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks for all of the time and effort you put into the guides and also for answering all of these questions!

3 Keystone Zoomancer can use Bones of Ullr for lvling but i would not recommend using it for late game no, unless the rest of your gear gives you the eHP you need. Perhaps change back to it later with better gear.
Playing this build with less than 1ex budget has provided me with 4-5k eHP between lvl 60-80. Which is enough to avoid one shots, specially when running with Arctic Armour.

5L+ SRS does more damage than any other 5L minion same with 6L srs does more damage than any 6L minion. Spectres are insanely effective and is suppose to be a large chunk of DPS for you, once you get a 5L SRS they will dominate a lot :)

Cheers!
Yo ghazzy,what do u think is better Multistrike or Empower lvl 3?
Quick Q about empower. In an earlier post you recommended Empower instead of culling strike, which is understandable since a level 21 SRS does more damage than the damage bonus from culling strike, but the problem is it's very, very hard to get an empower to level 2, let alone 3. A level 2 empower costs like 2ex which is not something most people can afford. By the time I manually level an empower to level 2 I'd have already either quit the game or made a new toon lol. So what would be the best alternative? Added fire dmg? Culling strike?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info