[2.1 Ghazzy - Summoner Guides] Low Budget Builds

"
vip08 wrote:
What do you think of using the Pledge of Hands Staff spec out of CI grab EB/MOM for extra surviveability until atleast you have the currency to buy/craft a +3 staff. When dieng is not an option.

Shouldn't be to bad:)

"
Ok, alching seems like a good idea.

I don't get the damage part though, you are using hatred, which is supposed to scale on physical damage, isn't weapon included there?

If it's not, don't you get more damage with wrath + cold spell totem?

Nope it does not, it scales of the physical damage the spirit does. They still do not get anything from my dmg or spell nodes or elemental nodes, nor from gear.

"
RammboNr5 wrote:
"
Ok, alching seems like a good idea.

I don't get the damage part though, you are using hatred, which is supposed to scale on physical damage, isn't weapon included there?

If it's not, don't you get more damage with wrath + cold spell totem?

Hatred is used to boost the minion dps, not your own. You will never attack with the weapon yourself. That's why the damage on it doesn't matter

In addition: I started beyond league with this build as well. All I can say till now: The beyond bosses are not made for this build. Although I have almost all minion life and resistance nodes the drop like flies. Couldn't get a +minion helm yet. Maybe this solves this problem

I'm playing and streaming this in Beyond. There is no problems for me to do this at all really. The zombies will die at a frequent basis til you get lvl 3 Empower then they ll survive most of the times even at 78 maps. And til that point SRS will rape everything. Atziri is the only real problem til you do enough DPS.

"
vip08 wrote:
Use the Chober Chaba Mace to boost ur zombies HP until you get a +2 minion helmet. I managed to tank beyond demons until my SRS took them out with the Chober Chaba. If you want I will sell you one for 1chaos PM me ur ign.

I would not recommend Chober Chaber but its a matter of taste really specially in a temp-league even more in a hardcore temp-league. Til you get Lvl55+ then you alch your staffs you find til you hit +1/+2.

"
Minatg wrote:
At a present-> nothing, as usual. Beforе 1.2 patch -> farming Atziri with snapshotting with 1000EX gear. OK. But now is impossible. Your community build staff doesn't works.

I'm so curious. SRS or BoR+WoE was abble to kill Atziri at approx lvl 82. I have witch character, lvl 86. Would you be so kind to tell me (post a build, without legacy items) how to pass this map?

There is no requirement in using Legacy gear in neither of the 3 builds i've posted. Regular Atziri can basically be done at lvl 70 (requirement for lvl 21 vaal orbed gem).

However, Uber requires a LOT more heavier gear, still not requiring legacy pieces.

I fail to see how my build does not show you what you're asking for.

Oh, and what is "my community build staff" ? (feeling stupid...)
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
"
Ghazzy wrote:
I'm playing and streaming this in Beyond. There is no problems for me to do this at all really. The zombies will die at a frequent basis til you get lvl 3 Empower then they ll survive most of the times even at 78 maps. And til that point SRS will rape everything. Atziri is the only real problem til you do enough DPS.

I am currently level 38 with the following skill-tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABkkNfA2NE2wVUBpsGyUc3CL0KPoqmEuuV8lqrGvbbAttGX0YgseIQI9GkDOTJ5uhna6mrKcItAy4k7-XyT3MvNP72QvZW9rd34rpAuq66-7sivIe99f6gA==

I rushed all defensive minion nodes and left out the offensive ones where possible. The idea behind this is to be as safe as possible since I already lost some chars due to getting overconfident and then careless.
I currently run SRS with multistrike and melee splash. The splash gem was just added one or two levels ago and gave a good boost to my dps. But still it feels like either I lack dps or defense for my zombies especially with some of the beyond spawns.

Is it feasible to exchange minion defense for offense so I get the maximum dps out of the spirits until the zombies are down?
Yeah I didn't understand at first that when it was saying "your physical damage" it was meaning the physical damage of the minion the aura is on.
I switched to hatred and have seen quite a dps boost.

As for crafting, i still wanted to know what was the average wealth necessary to craft a +3 staff. I alched some staves yesterday, but not much results.

I found this morning the chances for each mod on the wiki. It's like 0,00383 for +1 and 0,01534 for +2.

Ok massive edit after recalculations.

I found out that getting the +3 when alching is between 1500 and 7k+ alch.
If there is a majority of 3 prefix when alching you get the low value with item level 55. The more the item level goes up, the more expensive getting the +3 gets (more useless mods are available).

So at alch rate in rampage it's probably a minimum of 30ex, probably more.
I did not count what you get back from selling the rare.

If you do it with alteration, the best way to go is to get +1 first then regal for +2.
I calculated that it would cost around 25 ex that way maybe 27 if you scour to go faster.

The alt method got the benefit that you always get space for bench mod and it is a bit cheaper. But not by very much apparently.
Last edited by Squirrel_of_doom on Aug 28, 2014, 9:36:55 AM
quick headsup: Just a bit of patience was needed. It was too early for this build to start shining. With 2 more levels and the level increase on the zombie gem it started working nicely. I am lvl 48 now, have picked up haste and added fire dmg for the spirits and rape everything
"
Yeah I didn't understand at first that when it was saying "your physical damage" it was meaning the physical damage of the minion the aura is on.
I switched to hatred and have seen quite a dps boost.

As for crafting, i still wanted to know what was the average wealth necessary to craft a +3 staff. I alched some staves yesterday, but not much results.

I found this morning the chances for each mod on the wiki. It's like 0,00383 for +1 and 0,01534 for +2.

Ok massive edit after recalculations.

I found out that getting the +3 when alching is between 1500 and 7k+ alch.
If there is a majority of 3 prefix when alching you get the low value with item level 55. The more the item level goes up, the more expensive getting the +3 gets (more useless mods are available).

So at alch rate in rampage it's probably a minimum of 30ex, probably more.
I did not count what you get back from selling the rare.

If you do it with alteration, the best way to go is to get +1 first then regal for +2.
I calculated that it would cost around 25 ex that way maybe 27 if you scour to go faster.

The alt method got the benefit that you always get space for bench mod and it is a bit cheaper. But not by very much apparently.

Ok, let me just point out the fact that when you alch you get a random ammount of stats applied to the weapon, as well as you have a chance of hitting them when identifying staves at ilvl55+
My suggestion is to begin using all your alch orbs you find on staves at ilvl55+ til you hit one or find one.

Secondly, i spent 29,000 alterations in standard before i hit Paragon (+1 Gem lvl) + 1 t1 Sufix that i wanted out of 3 possible. Yes you read that correctly, I aimed for Paragon and would eternal regal if i hit ANY of the 3 sufix rolls i wanted, and i got the "easiest" one which is Mana Regen.
So to break down reality on pricing the actual craft of this, alterating it for the correct stats in a new league is suicide. Whilst alching and/or identifying staves will provide a random ammount of stats and could possibly hit the stats you want (Mainly +1/+2).

"
RammboNr5 wrote:
quick headsup: Just a bit of patience was needed. It was too early for this build to start shining. With 2 more levels and the level increase on the zombie gem it started working nicely. I am lvl 48 now, have picked up haste and added fire dmg for the spirits and rape everything

If possible pick up a searing bond gem and use for added dmg, i felt it helped out A LOT.
As for the SRS, get Echo when ever possible, then melee splash then multistrike and use as a 4L, 5L gem = melee physical.

Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
"
Ghazzy wrote:
If possible pick up a searing bond gem and use for added dmg, i felt it helped out A LOT.

I used searing bond for a few levels. Indeed it helped a lot. But then I could link spell totem and summon skeletons which I use now. It just provides much more safety and I don't need additional damage anymore. The spirits pop beyond spawns in seconds

"
Ghazzy wrote:

As for the SRS, get Echo when ever possible, then melee splash then multistrike and use as a 4L, 5L gem = melee physical.

As said before I currently use SRS with melee splash, multistrike and added fire damage. It's just the setup which I have easy access to. Can't get melee damage or spell echo right now and buying them is out of budget
Farming cruel docks now to get some better gear and levels
The 29k alterations mostly come from the fact that you wanted a T1 suffix with the paragon.

Trying to get bis gear in a new league is for sure impossible.

However getting +3 is probably doable, if you settle for crappy mods along with it and 1 bench mod.
We got so much useless mods that you won't really be worse than what you get with alchs and it seems to me that you can get it for like 30% cheaper.

The subject is quite complex, there are many ways to do it, but so far i feel that the best way might be to regal whatever +1 or +2 you get.
regal +2 is completely useless, you want to regal +1.
IGN TylordRampage
Not really.

If it's cheaper in your league to regal + scour + transmute than a quarter of the number of alterations needed to get paragon (~200 on ilvl 55), it's better to regal any +1 or +2 you find. Because you have 1/4th of the chances to get +3 from +2 than from +1.

Even more if you have gather lots of whites and skip the scouring price.

In rampage at the moment it's probably close.
Herald of Ice work with SRS?If yes is good to use until I reach enough mana reserve to run hatred?

Thank's in advance

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info