Remove-only stash tab change problems part 3 (thought experiment)

A 2nd day of the Premium Stash Tab Bundle sale.

Growl... sigh... won't be able to buy until I can keep my remove-only tabs as long term storage again. :(

Hmm... I wonder what GGG does if I bought (thought experiment only) a regular stash tab bundle on this weekend. All my tabs are premium tabs. Will 6 of my premium remove-only tabs be converted to 6 green numbered tabs? That would be a stash tab downgrade. Another "GGG you really didn't think it through fully" moment.

Are we sick and tired of the problems that the stash tab change has caused? Are we wishing that GGG had brainstormed and coded another way out of the race tab problem? Do we want GGG to fix this by going back to the way it was? Is GGG any everyone sick and tired of Arrowneous posting about this problem?

Yes, yes, yes, and YES!

Ye gods! I swear I'll stop now. Enough is enough already.

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hope you are, because this has reached spamming levels of threads.
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Enough is enough already.
I agree.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Why make a new topic? Just post that in your old one.

Chris has already said it was done for a purely technical reason and that they're not satisfied with this solution. If you have any questions, you should contact support directly.
Last edited by kasub on Jul 11, 2014, 1:56:59 PM
"
kasub wrote:
Why make a new topic? Just post that in your old one.

Chris has already said it was done for a purely technical reason and that they're not satisfied with this solution. If you have any questions, you should contact support directly.

I sent an email directly to Chris a week ago, to date no response.

I think that GGG thought they could sneak the change in under our radar and was caught off guard by the swift and condemning response to the change. As a result they don't yet have a solution to the race related stash tab problems and are staying mute until such time as there is a fix to re-establish the way it was as added tabs. Either that or GGG hopes to just ride out the storm and say absolutely nothing and eventually the posting over this problem will die out on its own.

I'd probably get a boilerplate response which translates to go away and shut up. If that's what they really want then ok. I can't buy the premium bundle on sale at 165 points ($16.50 US) so they lose me until this is put back to the way it was. So be it.

GGG sure has a strange way of treating PoE loyalists. I'm here with my kiwi pet after 20 months through thick and thin (CB to present) and have stated my intent to one day be a Champion Supporter. All I needed was a PoE that treated the solo player better and I'd buy a supporter pack. I have decided to ride the PoE merry-go-round for the duration and am getting enough entertainment value out of PoE to up my financial contribution. I do desire to expand my Standard league stash space and keep my remove-only hard earned items long term but can't do that now.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Hope you are, because this has reached spamming levels of threads.

Pretty much this, we know you´re sad about not being able to use your "hard earned" free storage, you can stop making threads now.
"
Arrowneous wrote:

As a result they don't yet have a solution to the race related stash tab problems
What race related stash tab problems are you talking about? I don't think this is the first time you've made such a comment, so I don't think it's an accident anymore. Race tabs are the same as they've been since release. They were unaffected by this latest change
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:

As a result they don't yet have a solution to the race related stash tab problems
What race related stash tab problems are you talking about? I don't think this is the first time you've made such a comment, so I don't think it's an accident anymore. Race tabs are the same as they've been since release. They were unaffected by this latest change

I think what arrow means is

race tab = temp league tab (not race reward tab)

This is because temp leagues are just races (longer ones).
Thanks. I understand now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info