[HC] Janitor's Echoing Firestorm Marauder! [BM] [Lvl 90]

"
LazyJanitor wrote:
"
ThunderFluff wrote:
My only recommendation would be that you drop Amplify, and pick up the skill effect duration nodes under the scion.

You don't want to increase the radius of firestorm because it only spreads the damage out over a wider area, resulting in less single target damage. The 3 points it takes to get the increased skill effect duration nodes result in a 45% increased skill effect, which is a free level 1 increased duration gem.

Here's the tree with the suggested changes.

Good luck!

yeah loosing the radius on firestorm would surely help my single target damage but after testing it with and without i felt like just a 12% increased really helped my clear speed for packs of mobs. Regarding the inc duration nodes : those are awesome for the build that's for sure!

The 45% increased duration also helps on immortal call which is a damned nice added feature :P
Colorblind? - Check out the Unofficial colourblind mode!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147271
bookmark
"
Sygion wrote:
Hey, i am playing this build, what you reccomend for leveling up ? I am at lvl 25 using iron will + firstorm (10%) + fire penetration, and i am using so much mana... I have 79 dps, got searing tocuh and other uniques. So what you reccomend for me ?

if you are using too much mana i would recommend that you get around 4% life regen from the tree and switch to blood magic. This will solve your mana problems for sure
IGN : FatJanitor
"
Priory wrote:
"
LazyJanitor wrote:
"
ThunderFluff wrote:
My only recommendation would be that you drop Amplify, and pick up the skill effect duration nodes under the scion.

You don't want to increase the radius of firestorm because it only spreads the damage out over a wider area, resulting in less single target damage. The 3 points it takes to get the increased skill effect duration nodes result in a 45% increased skill effect, which is a free level 1 increased duration gem.

Here's the tree with the suggested changes.

Good luck!

yeah loosing the radius on firestorm would surely help my single target damage but after testing it with and without i felt like just a 12% increased really helped my clear speed for packs of mobs. Regarding the inc duration nodes : those are awesome for the build that's for sure!

The 45% increased duration also helps on immortal call which is a damned nice added feature :P

True that :D
Thanks man! Another question :3!
Is there anything better then the searing touch for damage ?!
Last edited by Sygion on Aug 6, 2014, 7:18:08 PM
Is bloodmagic node best for this? Im still new player to this game so I dont facts but I'm thinking about making this build and using bloodmagic gem on firestorm, that way I could use few auras with reduced mana. Would it be worth it? I mean in terms of damage loss vs survivability gained.
"
viinamies123 wrote:
Is bloodmagic node best for this? Im still new player to this game so I dont facts but I'm thinking about making this build and using bloodmagic gem on firestorm, that way I could use few auras with reduced mana. Would it be worth it? I mean in terms of damage loss vs survivability gained.

you would loose quite a bit of damage but you would gain 2 auras potentially more depending on which one you choose.

I opted for the blood magic keystone since in my opinion i was tanky enough as it is.

Feel free to adapt this build as you want tho!
This is what makes Path of Exile so fun : you can customize/adapt your character like you really want him to be
"
Sygion wrote:

The better Choice would be pledge of hands. although we lose the +2 to firegems, we would gain 30-70% spell damage + one extra gem free which could be used for empower level 3 to make up for the 2 levels lost or simply increased duration for extra time to stack those firestorms ;)

For info i am now 74 with this build. i have 1150 damage and 7520 life so far :)
Colorblind? - Check out the Unofficial colourblind mode!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147271
Why did you drop the 6L searing?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Priory wrote:
"
Sygion wrote:

The better Choice would be pledge of hands. although we lose the +2 to firegems, we would gain 30-70% spell damage + one extra gem free which could be used for empower level 3 to make up for the 2 levels lost or simply increased duration for extra time to stack those firestorms ;)

For info i am now 74 with this build. i have 1150 damage and 7520 life so far :)

Ah nice! and you are right about pledge of hands being better.

i made this build before the inclusion of pledge of hands haha

and those are some nice stats good dmg and life combo good job!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info