[HC] Janitor's Echoing Firestorm Marauder! [BM] [Lvl 90]

it was a problem actually. if you go check my gear my helm and my rings have a lot of int on them. The other solution was to get the +30 int nodes on the skill tree until i could get my hands on good + int gear
IGN : FatJanitor
Yeah i added all your gear plus nodes and i got 149 int. with your base you start with that would be enough to cover the 151. I figured it would of been rough. Nice build tho!
You may want to add suggested leveling order for the tree, suggested uniques that will last you a while etc. Can't wait to start this, looks fun.
How do you deal with reflect? or is it not an issue?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Reflect almost a non-issue for mainly 2 reasons :

you have a lot of life regen which helps counter the reflect

+ you can use the atziri flask to leech/heal the reflect damage
My only recommendation would be that you drop Amplify, and pick up the skill effect duration nodes under the scion.

You don't want to increase the radius of firestorm because it only spreads the damage out over a wider area, resulting in less single target damage. The 3 points it takes to get the increased skill effect duration nodes result in a 45% increased skill effect, which is a free level 1 increased duration gem.

Here's the tree with the suggested changes.

Good luck!
Ign: ThunderFluff
Last edited by ThunderFluff on Jul 31, 2014, 4:10:28 PM
I Really would suggest that you spec more into strenght on gear. Since it helps you get more life as well as damage
Im Leveling this build at the moment.

I leveled as a dual flame totem marauder because the tree was super similar, just had to respect 11 points at level 66, when i transitioned to this build.

I altered the tree as suggested here to get the 45% extra duration and less area of effect other than that i am running completely the same thing. So far i am still at level 66 but plan to get to 70 today so i can get atziri, doryani's invitation and kaom's on today. So far w/o kaom's and with 0 hp boots i have 5300 life.

Really nice!
Colorblind? - Check out the Unofficial colourblind mode!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147271
"
ThunderFluff wrote:
My only recommendation would be that you drop Amplify, and pick up the skill effect duration nodes under the scion.

You don't want to increase the radius of firestorm because it only spreads the damage out over a wider area, resulting in less single target damage. The 3 points it takes to get the increased skill effect duration nodes result in a 45% increased skill effect, which is a free level 1 increased duration gem.

Here's the tree with the suggested changes.

Good luck!

yeah loosing the radius on firestorm would surely help my single target damage but after testing it with and without i felt like just a 12% increased really helped my clear speed for packs of mobs. Regarding the inc duration nodes : those are awesome for the build that's for sure!
Hey, i am playing this build, what you reccomend for leveling up ? I am at lvl 25 using iron will + firstorm (10%) + fire penetration, and i am using so much mana... I have 79 dps, got searing tocuh and other uniques. So what you reccomend for me ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info