Grinding Gear Games and Dynamite Entertainment Team Up for Path of Exile Graphic Novel Series

"
GingerBeast wrote:
It seems a bit unclear to me, but are they going to be digital only?

Also, when will there be a release date?

It says in the text that they will be released digital in parts first and then a year later conventionally printed as a fully merged comic.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jul 9, 2014, 7:01:15 PM
Amazing news guys, congrats!
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
GingerBeast wrote:
It seems a bit unclear to me, but are they going to be digital only?

Also, when will there be a release date?

My understanding is that there are four digital issues followed by a physical graphic novel that contains all four.

I don't have an accurate release date but I'll try to find out from the team members who are working on this.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
This is absolutely awesome.

I'll buy the printed version for sure, btw are you guys thinking about some kind of "collectors" or "supporter" edition? I would go for that for sure =D
this is really cool. can't wait to get my hands on the physical copy!
"
crinaya wrote:
I kinda hope these are included in the new batch of supporter packs. I would totally dig being a comic supporter.

It would be cool, but how would it work? Packs have different price levels and the highest ones aren't affordable by your average player.

I hope they sell these comics at a reasonable price, because I'm very much excited for this. When a few months ago I asked for more lore in some other topic, I wasn't expecting this much. Great stuff GGG \o/
Flagship?? Does that mean GGG plans on releasing other titles (games) at some point down the road?
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
This is epic can't wait to see this happen.
Hi

Comics? Very mixed feelings. <(*_*)>
Did I read in all that the comics will have codes to allow special MTX?

"
Additionally, each issue will feature unique in-game bonuses for players of Path of Exile, such as armor cosmetic effects, among other surprises.

So digital first, then hardcopy a year later.

...and I suppose eventually action figures? The templar could have detachable pants haha; how about a CCG?(Joking)

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Seems like a good idea.

Shouldn't the title say "comic book series", and/or "a graphic novel"?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info