Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

No 3D art for Void Battery?

Then what the hell is:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/342452/page/34

?

I put it on and looks like the PoS stick prophecy wand...

✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Wand need some lové They add piscator without a 3D art QQ (all new unique Should have one )

And all wand look same when u use them They look so bad !
Last edited by keta on Jul 9, 2014, 11:14:58 AM
It takes time to get them added and some uniques have special effects requested by the supporter who designed them.

Be patient.
Gotcha.

I suppose on the one hand one could suggest that items are only released when they are "completed" - which means including any 3D art that goes with them. Otherwise it's like a car engine without the body in a game where 'looks' are as much a part of the game as everything else.

On the other hand you want to roll out the unique as soon as possible because of the supporter pack purchased by the supporter.

I think if you only release 50% of the item you risk going down the path of that being the norm, in which case item art just gets piled up on the artist's desk. That's probably what is happening now. To actually make the item probably takes a few lines of code (wand = new wand(type, attib, etc). The testing and the art work are probably 99% of the effort involved.

Anyone know what the typical/average turnaround time is for a supporter item to get its 3D art?

✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Jul 9, 2014, 4:06:19 PM
Depends on how complex your request is.

My unique will have like particles and stuff so it'll take awhile. They have some 3D art on their test servers but they don't release it until they're happy with it.
racers > normal players apparently

we get art when they feel like it
I kinda wanna re-activate this thread again since Void battery is one of the oldest uniques in the game (if im not mistaken) and it looks REALLY FUCKING AWESOME!! So pls make it into a 3D art... :)
One of the few times a thread necro is relevant to the topic at hand.

Tier 1 uniques should have the priority for custom 3d art. Where is it for voidbattery?
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Voltaxic has the same issue.
yea. exactly. voltaxic too...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info