We're Adding a Hardcore One-month Event!

"
Navac wrote:
If your character dies in the 1 month hc event does it get transferred to the 1 month sc event?

It goes to Standard - but is still eligible for any prizes it reached so far.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
GET YOUR HYPE ON
"
Navac wrote:
If your character dies in the 1 month hc event does it get transferred to the 1 month sc event?

HC races and leagues are always parented to Standard (or Void).
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Good job!
Anarchy is too easy, no different than normal PoE. Not harder at all. I want my refund.

PS. Who cares about IRL/Mtx Rewards? I want a chance to win a Saffell's Raffle! Or a personalized Phone Message Recording by Chris. No other Rewards would be acceptable, and I think most would agree. :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Anarchy is too easy, no different than normal PoE. Not harder at all. I want my refund.

if they change the rogues back to how they were in Anarchy league then they would be scary as fuck.

i've got memories of running into antali napora in lunaris and having whole party wipe near instantly was crazy.
TY GGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
S_Guy wrote:
And what do we learn from this?
You just have to whine enough to make things happen in PoE.
Let's all whine more about Orb drops and 6 linking

There is NOTHING wrong with the linking system. If you know how to farm currency and generally have common sense and intelligence, it shouldn't take you too long to trade for a 6L. When I came back to Ambush after taking a break, i had really shitty 6L within about 3 days and a very nice unique 6L (carcass) within 2 weeks. Not that hard, unless you suck.
The moral of the story is: If you don't like something, complain to the internets until it gets fixed.

GG GGG <3
I'm glad you guys went with 2 leagues.

I only play softcore but I'm glad that the hardcore audience has been appealed to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info