[1.3] The Overloaded: LVL 100 CI 130k AoE DPS Reave 14k ES (Uber video inside)

"
Chuca79 wrote:
Updated with some notes about patch 1.3 and the new skill tree.

Hi,

How can you already know the 1.30 skill tree ?
"
Poupis wrote:

Hi,

How can you already know the 1.30 skill tree ?

Already published at poebuilder, skill tree planner...
- Attack and Spell DPS Calculator (view-thread/977942)
- IIQ/IIR balance guide (view-thread/725812)
"
ChestyPuller wrote:
OK can someone help me craft a ;level 90 shadow tree with VP? Because I have no idea what to drop here. and im well short.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA2VsbJUuu6QLfim0Zpys1uRFQDY1sCyL0f8Yc3FZjFdeGriy_wcWQGxGWmhNwVtvUDkhfatvnRwby4WNDjoqX0NtuVvXYdn3jLOGsZrk-ES8rCrb3XfJwUonTcNW1SPPqKgvtQaZ_Fr-xs0ZxtAyTJ4MJdweHE5ykb54NfOq6-tIdFI9G5c89PpJ99zJyqayqWfPAGmae3COYb6cI6-64k1fJKPqApFXWZOcXL0lR8NWVLgceXGuESPfXm6HDbZ_LpzAqOKlueA1YrzboAeeGYDpSDjwUcfjr6hg=

lvl 90 tree for this build with VP, feels most efficient to me. Doing it on torment atm
Ty for your build !
Doing a budget version in HC, will see how it goes !
good build
It's sad how there are not enough pure es nodes. We are forced to take life with es, as ci.

The nodes should have options, like either give (average minor nodes) 5% more es and life, or 8% more es, no life.

Like, why do they force life+es on us near the shadow tree? This just enforces premade builds. Let us pick what *WE* want for crying out loud..... potential build freedom ruined.
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Last edited by Quantume on May 7, 2015, 11:11:04 AM
"
Quantume wrote:
It's sad how there are not enough pure es nodes. We are forced to take life with es, as ci. [...]

There are plenty unused ES nodes near Foresight that you can take, however Written in Blood gives you more ES than those (despite being a hybrid node).
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
That's an amazing build, but is there 2.0 update coming?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info