MORE Exiles Everywhere Races!

"
jstq wrote:
"
Morsexier wrote:
This is terrible idea. This race embodies everything that is wrong in racing this season.
Its not a race when there is all this dumb shit going on. All this "Special" type of race does is make bad racers feel good about their bad race results since its a 100% crap shoot. Maybe its time to stop catering to people who race once a week and want the illusion of being competitive, since last time I checked, this was a "hardcore" ARPG.
I think we will loose this battle...
Suggestions about increasing bursts, el, d:c and descent already exists and will pop up more often. Current season is terrible, 6+ RNG races in a row, total rng race for most classes is a signature race.

Descent though is so close to be a great race, just make couple of tweaks. But in current state its terrible. Pack density > all, weird chest choices, weapon rng dependance.

you get mirror of kalandra but not white sledgehammer be happy. i mean, theres nobody who would be happy to get white lvl17 mace from chest compared to mirror of kalandra or exalted orbs.
Last edited by janimauk on Jul 3, 2014, 7:47:51 AM
Exiles everywhere is meant to be fun, right, not super competitive, hence the no demi reward. And in my opinion, it is massive fun.
"
lPeeps wrote:
Exiles everywhere is meant to be fun, right, not super competitive, hence the no demi reward. And in my opinion, it is massive fun.

+1

Definitely the funnest fun race around.
Exiles everywhere is great, but I also have to agree with mors that there needs to be more vanilla and longer races. I have done 1 solo race this season that goes past act 2. Thats pretty pathetic.
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points
"
Hybriis wrote:
Exiles everywhere is great, but I also have to agree with mors that there needs to be more vanilla and longer races. I have done 1 solo race this season that goes past act 2. Thats pretty pathetic.

agreed
90 minutes is a good balance imo. Two hours gets stale. 90 minutes you will see a notable gap between people that quest to A3 / Crypt / Chamber farmers.

100minute was also great. This is all my opinion.
"
terrex wrote:
90 minutes is a good balance imo. Two hours gets stale. 90 minutes you will see a notable gap between people that quest to A3 / Crypt / Chamber farmers.

i dont care if they are 1hr 90-100min or 2hr i just want some normal races. not DC EL. Not turbo rogue solos, and npmp solos. just normal races
"
terrex wrote:

I agree, 90 minutes is just perfect so that you dont farm a zone too long. Docks for 10-15 minutes is a perfect amount.
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info