[1.3.1] BoR Cyclone max Spellblock Tank

free bump here
IGN JansterJunior / Semn , online after 19:00 GMT.
My SHOP Softcore: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/139205
My SHOP Hardcore: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/984970
"
toxicm wrote:
@Shecutor
With similar Aegis build i was able to kill normal Atziri on level 80, but not without deaths (low HP = possible 1 hit from flameblast and harder against trio). Just, against trio remove Saffell's, best choice is Aegis Aurora but any high block shield (like Perandus) will do the job. Saffell's is best for spell bosses (Atziri, Piety, Crematorium) but Aegis is much better against rest.

Also you should have better dps with legacy ST, I have 21k dps on level 92 with hatred and 285dps ST (non legacy). It's much better to use Concentrated Effect (highest dps support gem). You don't need Endurance Charge on Melee Stun, endu. charges are always up with BoR and Endu. Cray on CWDT. Also, with high block in most of cases you don't need Life gain on hit, 2% from tree and another 2 or more from equipment is enough (you need gem against map Dominus or trio at Atziri).

Concentrated Effect may provide the highest tooltip increase, but it's not that great to use with Cyclone. Unless you spin in a very small circle around mobs, you are losing time in which they actually get hit, and against normal enemies it's neiter necessary nor comfortable to play with. If you want another fake dps boost, use Added Fire. Big DPS increase, but without lowering enemy resistances it's just big numbers in the tooltip.
Not really, Conc. effect gives you fat amount of dps, but lowers your aoe range, which actually ain't a big problem for Cyclone. Cyclone is practically a movement skill and it's get bonus aoe from quality and Amplify node so range is not a problem.

I did test of Double strike (melee splash, melee on full life and add fire) and Cyclone (conc. effect, melee on full life and add fire) in BoR, tool tip dps is nearly the same but clear speed is much better with Cyclone. So it's not just number in tool tip. Concentrated effect is single best support gem for Cyclone, especially on BoR.

On other hand, what else you can add as a support on BoR? (:
Last edited by toxicm on Aug 26, 2014, 4:47:48 PM
IGN JansterJunior / Semn , online after 19:00 GMT.
My SHOP Softcore: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/139205
My SHOP Hardcore: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/984970
Last edited by TeeJay2390 on Aug 26, 2014, 5:38:44 PM
Hi guys thanks for the feedback and the replies. Just updated the build for the 1.2.0 version the new passive tree is now available.
I first was afraid that I'm gonna loose a lot life with the patch but instead of 7150 hp I now have 6700 that's ok I guess :).
The new build has a lot more damage than before ([1.1.4] 11500 dps , now I've got 16500 dps). As mentioned before with the new passive tree this build looses a few of the maximum resistances but is still overcapped at 80% (fire 81%).
Playing the new league atm as soon I got new experiences with this build I'm gonna update it. Thanks for the interest, cya !
Hi i am runing this build i got some difrence passive tree becoue i ws not w8 for changes but its not about this i got problem with atziri only with 1 think.
So i was finaly first time kil with this build yesturday on 82 lvl :) yeah it was hard :)
spend 3 sets to practic but only 1 problem i got 10,7k dps with cyclon linked with lgoh,add fire dmg and conc efect the problem its with phase when atziri its immortal and zombies start to came and heal she i canot kill all so fast and she got big hp regen i know that aoe are reduced by conc. efect but withot this skil my dps its slightly reduced ofc i wil rebuild my pasive for more dps but i got some idea and need to know your opinion what if in phase of atziri immortal i wil fast take of conc.efect and put there any elemental gem like add chaos or light dmg ? or second idea (it is my 7 yo soon idea but its realy good i think :) ) if i wil fast take off lgoh and add knocback skil ? what do you thnk ? teory- they wil take dmg and knockback should not heal atziri anyone can help me with that ??

sory for my bad english i hope you go what i mean
Last edited by Shecutor on Sep 4, 2014, 6:28:35 AM
You can't knock back mobs in spawn faze and you will have crap dps if you put some Add cold/lighting dmg instead of Conc. effect.

Best way is to swap LGoH with Melee dmg on full life (for spawn faze) and use Temporal chains on totem (Spell totem + BM gem + TC). That way you will get nice bonus of dps and mobs will be slowed down considerably so you will have more time to kill them. Use Atziri flask too for extra dps.
Yeah good idea i wil try this setup and with totem too i was not think about slow them but i decide to exp up to 84-86 and try this
Thx for help tmp chain work great now Atziri its not proble mby in some situation desync etc when i wil not run from flamblast but hen its about lucky but thx anyway work prety
kl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info