[1.2.X Guide] Mollari's Self Cast Multicharge Discharger AKA Blue Flame Moose (no Voll's!)

3 things:
1. I really like this build and am sorely tempted to try it
2. Echo works with Enduring Cry, so that might be a nice little addition
3. See #1, but how well do you think this would function in a poor man's version? I'm thinking 4L troll shav's, divinarius, romira's banquest, <other stuff you can get with first build in new league>

I'd really like to hear your feedback on #3.

Cheers,
STRiCK
"
STRiCK9 wrote:
3 things:
1. I really like this build and am sorely tempted to try it
2. Echo works with Enduring Cry, so that might be a nice little addition
3. See #1, but how well do you think this would function in a poor man's version? I'm thinking 4L troll shav's, divinarius, romira's banquest, <other stuff you can get with first build in new league>

I'd really like to hear your feedback on #3.

Cheers,
STRiCK

1. It is a lot of fun :)
2. I finally got my hands on an Echo today and you are correct. It is wonderful with Enduring Cry so for the time being it will replace Increased Area of Effect support so no color changes needed. It doesn't effect the Smoke Mine at all but I still think any league with boxes, Smoke Mine is a must.
3. First character could be tough. The 1 month probably would give you enough time to aquire the items needed and while they are not expensive, Eye of Chayula, Romira's Banquet, and Dream Fragments might be a little tough to gather. It is obviously very doable but that will depend on how much you play etc.
IGN: @MollariFindsStuff
Livestream: twitch.tv/MollariGaming
http://www.Mollari.com
Hi Mollari!

I like your build! I just planned and started a similar build based on life, with exact the same idea as yours! I also wanted to enter the BOTW submissions, but seeing your top end gear build, i am scared D:

2 things:

1. You could explain, that Quality on Curse on hit increases the Curse Effect!

2. What do you think about a life based version that "just" requires a romira's to work?
Maybe i could send you an outline of my build, and you add it to yours? ;)

Greetings,

meerkatz13
"The one who dies with the most toys is still dead."
- Geth, keeper of the Vault.

"
sherkhan wrote:
"
MollariGaming wrote:
"
renke wrote:
I suggest corrupted gloves with Elemental Weakness on hit.

Keep in mind that it would only be level 12 so 41%. Granted my Elemental Weakness is not Q yet because I had not run that gem yet this league. 20/20 Elemental Weakness is 59% so that would be ideal. I just had no idea that my RNG was gonna suck that bad for Eye of Chayula vaals. Also, finding good ES gloves with the resistances I need is a lot more expensive to gamble with versus the Eye of Chayula which I was buying for 1-5c each. Definitely an option, but quite a bit more expensive to gamble that slot for a lesser gain than getting that +1 Chayula. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Right, but you save so much time. You're damaging the mobs at the same time as inflicting curse on hit if you have the corrupted gloves.

Effective DPS is much higher.

You still have to cast Incinerate to generate the power charges so I am not sure where you see effective DPS as much higher. You gain up to -18% elemental resist on the mob for nothing nothing through the gem linked to Incinerate. 20% Curse on Hit would also buff the curse an extra 6% for a total of -24% elemental resist and also has no mana multiplier. If you think linking extra damage to Incinerate would help, it would actually hurt as it would require a lot more mana regen to sustain 2 extra damaging supports. I am just wondering where this effective DPS increase comes in so please elaborate.

"
meerkatz13 wrote:
Hi Mollari!

I like your build! I just planned and started a similar build based on life, with exact the same idea as yours! I also wanted to enter the BOTW submissions, but seeing your top end gear build, i am scared D:

2 things:

1. You could explain, that Quality on Curse on hit increases the Curse Effect!

2. What do you think about a life based version that "just" requires a romira's to work?
Maybe i could send you an outline of my build, and you add it to yours? ;)

Greetings,

meerkatz13

1. I reread and noticed I did not include that and will surely do. Thanks for pointing out that I had left it out!

2. While it may be possible for a life version you really do not have access to a whole lot of life nodes in the general area. You would be looking at roughly 180-225% life which is alright but then you have to counter the chaos damage from blood rage. Can be done through straight chaos res or through regen but its something to keep in mind. It is definitely not impossible but I feel that CI works better for where you are in the tree even with the extra gear requirements. (Chayula/Rainbowstrides/Dream Fragments)
Last edited by MollariGaming on Jul 9, 2014, 6:18:34 PM
Of course CI with good gear will still be better. But concerning this chaos dmg thing, my solution is:

what you think? ;)

"
meerkatz13 wrote:
Of course CI with good gear will still be better. But concerning this chaos dmg thing, my solution is:

what you think? ;)

You just toss RNG into it by making you kill essentially 3.33-5 mobs per 1 frenzy charge. You could blow up a pack and get nothing too. I personally wouldn't add RNG into the mix if it was not absolutely needed so personally I would find a way to make Blood Rage work.
Last edited by MollariGaming on Jul 9, 2014, 7:19:14 PM
No no, you misunderstood. I suggested to use both Blooddance and Blood Rage. Like that you get the regen from the boots. It is easy to sustain then. ;)

"
meerkatz13 wrote:
No no, you misunderstood. I suggested to use both Blooddance and Blood Rage. Like that you get the regen from the boots. It is easy to sustain then. ;)

I see what you're saying. While it would bandaid the regen somewhat problem I still thinking making Blood Rage would would be better. You would be better off with life + 30% movespeed boots imo as you would not lose up to 12% (assuming 4 charges) cast speed on your Incinerate. You would also require additional chaos res or life regen to counter Blood Rage and also keep Blood Rage duration from leveling higher than your frenzy charge duration.
I just wanted to tell you that I took your advice and went CI with my build too. It is amazing :D

I never had a CI character before and was gathering gear for it for a long time now. Yesterday i got a Inner Treasure mob and as the eye of chayula dropped, I knew it was time to make a change.
I just switched to CI, switched my gear, and I am on lvl 68. I got 6300 ES with discipline.

gear

It is so awesome, and I want to thank you! ;)

"
meerkatz13 wrote:
I just wanted to tell you that I took your advice and went CI with my build too. It is amazing :D

I never had a CI character before and was gathering gear for it for a long time now. Yesterday i got a Inner Treasure mob and as the eye of chayula dropped, I knew it was time to make a change.
I just switched to CI, switched my gear, and I am on lvl 68. I got 6300 ES with discipline.

gear

It is so awesome, and I want to thank you! ;)

Awesome! Glad you're having a good time with it! People see the 10k ES in the video and assume that is what the build requires and it definitely is not the case. It just happened to be the gear that I had. It can be done with more budget ES gear as you have done. I would recommend a Dream Fragments if you can afford it for the regen and the immunity to freeze. Good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info