Content Update 1.1.5 Teaser Video

EK nerf noooo

Echo yaaaay
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Last edited by lVlage on Jun 29, 2014, 7:25:13 PM
"
Stirnwand wrote:
EK damage reduced by 20%? That's pretty bad for everyone who uses that with Cast on Crit.

That was probably the point. Cast speed was also reduced by 20%, so people self-casting it have the same DPS.

Also - Black Hole portal and Saffell's 3D art... drool
I guess there goes my EK Build I was going to make for next league. Dat portal doe...
the video is great, thanks to zig for making it and I hope he continues to be the video guy for these things.

Ek lost 20% damage though? Ok.... did he say the cast time was reduced by 20%? Or did he mean cast speed? Is it slower now too? Or faster? If this is simply reducing damage and upping speed so that self cast ek remains the same dps then fair call, thats probably good for the spell. If it had damage nerfed and its been made even slower that would suck, but Im hoping this is just a coc ek nerf.

I actually use coc ek and dont use self cast ek at present, but if this change along with echo makes self cast ek better and somewhat destroys coc ek Im totally fine with that, as long as the spell is still powerful in some form.

Everything else looks great.

What an excellent job ZiggyD does with these videos. Easily the best spokesman POE has going.

So many spells I want to try with Echo. Since I am currently leveling a Glacial Cascade witch she will be first up.

Blackhole portal... Are you kidding me? Freakingg badass.
We need some clarification here: EK's cast speed nerfed or buffed?
very cool video.

Nerf to my build but its ok!
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
It seems it's christmas in summer with this patch ! :)

Also, usually i don't really care about visual MTX but damn that portal effect sure look great.
that staff has so big potential im surprised people didn't talked about it in the comments
Another mandatory gem for self-casting basically?

So now the set-up will be,

spell + pen resistance + life leach + echo in a 4-link.

Not sure if i consider that the right direction.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info