[1.1.5] Terror's "ArcBlade" 80k+ DPS Barrage CoC/EK/Arc 99% Res Scion

"
phoenix4dota wrote:
Is using forbidden flask macro mandatory for this build?

If you don't want carpal tunnel. I'm using one I wrote myself. All 3 res flasks activate on 2, the granite is separate, and the movespeed is separate. I can also activate the ruby flask for bleed removal when I need it.

I haven't heard of anyone being banned for using a Flask macro, since it's really just a way to bind multiple keys to a single click (which the ingame doesn't allow you to do.) Though, if I were banned, I suppose I couldn't fight it. I'm pretty sure GGG is okay with it, but just remember, it's a grey area.
Last edited by Terrornoid on Jul 31, 2014, 8:03:16 PM
Hey, another question.

When I support my EK/Arc along with a CoC, I can't cast EK. How do I get around that?
Last edited by xxthiefmasta on Aug 1, 2014, 12:19:26 AM
"
Terrornoid wrote:
"
phoenix4dota wrote:

If you don't want carpal tunnel. I'm using one I wrote myself. All 3 res flasks activate on 2, the granite is separate, and the movespeed is separate. I can also activate the ruby flask for bleed removal when I need it.

I haven't heard of anyone being banned for using a Flask macro, since it's really just a way to bind multiple keys to a single click (which the ingame doesn't allow you to do.) Though, if I were banned, I suppose I couldn't fight it. I'm pretty sure GGG is okay with it, but just remember, it's a grey area.

Flask macro that clicks more than one flask is illegal.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Terrornoid wrote:
"
phoenix4dota wrote:

Flask macro that clicks more than one flask is illegal.

Well, when it's my "hit these three buttons" macro vs. a "close all windows, hit esc, move cursor to location, click" macro, I won't start worrying until the autologgers start getting banned. If they really wanted to ban me over something petty like that, which I already said I'd have to suck up, then it would kind of bother me to continue playing for them anyways. Think of the fingers man!

"
xxthiefmasta wrote:
Hey, another question.

When I support my EK/Arc along with a CoC, I can't cast EK. How do I get around that?

You don't. It works like that on purpose!
GGG's policy regarding macros is that one macro can only perform one server-side action. That means logout macro is perfectly fine because it doesn't matter how many client-side actions (like moving mouse, pressing Esc, opening inventory or chat) it performs as long as it does only one server-side action (like clicking logout, clicking on portal scroll, sending chat message).
It also means macro to open inventory and click on portal scroll is legal when it also does not click on newly created portal.

I don't want you to get banned or whatever, just pointing out that it's not allowed by current GGG's rules and you might get into problems (tbh I don't know if anyone was banned for this, popular streamers weren't really hiding their chat spam macros and many Atziri kill videos are featuring those flask macros).
I see. Thanks for the heads up, Phoenix.
Hey can you explain the math behind your glove gems.

+200% mana multiplier Blood Magic
+120% mana reserved
71% mana multiplier on Reduced Mana Gem
??% reduced mana reserved from gear/passives

I don't understand how this can be less than 100% of your HP, unless I'm doing the math wrong (probably am).
"
xxthiefmasta wrote:
Hey can you explain the math behind your glove gems.

+200% mana multiplier Blood Magic
+120% mana reserved
71% mana multiplier on Reduced Mana Gem
??% reduced mana reserved from gear/passives

I don't understand how this can be less than 100% of your HP, unless I'm doing the math wrong (probably am).

60% x 1.96 x .71 x .49 = ~41%
Base Aura Reservation * Blood Magic Multiplier * Reduced Mana Gem * Reduced Mana Reserved From Skill Tree and Gear = Mana Reserved Per Aura
Last edited by rls1994 on Aug 4, 2014, 9:19:57 AM
"
rls1994 wrote:

Well, honestly, that would be an entirely different build all together. However, I'll still help you out, but I'll need any uniques you'll be using (helm and armor especially) as well as your intended 5 and 6 link.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info