What's the best item you've gotten from a drop?

"
"
TheWretch wrote:
About a week ago

Good luck storing pencils in it.

For now its a perfectly good paperweight. At some point though id love to make a build with Kaoms and Unleashed.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Right about when I was beginning to wonder if it is worthwhile IDing every rare I find. This set me the fuck straight on that one.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
^ those are sweet as hell but I shudder to think of how many chaos those inadvertently cost you :P
Best drops I've ever gotten have always been while waiting for the new leagues in HC or recently when I played Ambush for fun and to do a couple of challenges. I never get them in HC ladders, which is honestly pretty annoying. Almost makes getting the stuff worse.

Anyway... I found a siege axe with over 300 pDPS and no wasted affixes. I exalted it for the challenge and ended up with a 391pDPS axe (divinable to 400+). Most expensive sale ever I think. Definitely my best drop ever.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
"
TheWretch wrote:
About a week ago

Lucky! I know those are expensive haha.

"
Okay, I'll bite.

I've been using it to keep my pencils in.

Lol! Nice find
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Jun 28, 2014, 11:08:35 PM
"
BoltThrower87 wrote:
Best drops I've ever gotten have always been while waiting for the new leagues in HC or recently when I played Ambush for fun and to do a couple of challenges. I never get them in HC ladders, which is honestly pretty annoying. Almost makes getting the stuff worse.

Anyway... I found a siege axe with over 300 pDPS and no wasted affixes. I exalted it for the challenge and ended up with a 391pDPS axe (divinable to 400+). Most expensive sale ever I think. Definitely my best drop ever.

I don't know what most of that means XD. But I always wonder how people find the pDPS and stuff on items, I'd like to check it on my item drops as well.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
"
BoltThrower87 wrote:

I don't know what most of that means XD. But I always wonder how people find the pDPS and stuff on items, I'd like to check it on my item drops as well.

Cross reference your item's stats and ilvl to those of possible prefixes and affixes for that base on the wiki.

:)))
IGN = Dearest (Warbands)
somewhat off topic:
Spoiler
"
"
BoltThrower87 wrote:

To find the physical DPS of a weapon, just add the low end and the top end damages, divide by 2 (you're just taking the average damage here), and then multiply that number by the attacks per second.

For example, if we had a weapon with 120-200 damage and 1.20 attacks per second, it would be: (120 + 200) / 2 = 160 (the average of the weapon's damage), and 160 * 1.20 (the attacks per second) = 192 physical damage per second.

Works the same for elemental damage of course. Just get the average of all the elemental damage combined, and multiply by the APS. And if you want total DPS, not just physical or elemental, add the physical to the elemental.

I always have a calculator app open on my phone or PC when I play. Anything decent drops, I check it. If it is too low to sell for at least a chaos or two, I just vendor it.

Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Jun 28, 2014, 11:55:34 PM
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Last edited by lVlage on Jun 28, 2014, 11:54:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info