State of Exile Episode 9: Throwback with Baker & Gankstaboo!

"
hey check my stream im cool

twitch.tv/manocean

He's got swag too... get on the hype train!

Btw, happy birthday!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Jun 26, 2014, 3:42:49 PM
meh imma just delete my post I don't even want to be involved in drama anymore
Last edited by DestroTheGod on Jun 26, 2014, 3:58:08 PM
"
but honestly from a streamers point of view it makes me face palm that people are this butthurt about two men with full time jobs giving away microtransactions in their individual streams. They don't make any money at all off of having even an extra 300 people in their channel for 30 minutes.

When have anyone not wanted the chance of making more money?

And there have been times when you had to visit a facebook page or a youtube video to find it, the MTX code that is..
Last edited by forumwriter on Jun 26, 2014, 4:24:45 PM
no dramA
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Jun 26, 2014, 9:24:21 PM
pennies add up.
"
pennies add up.

penis add up and feed you if you save them, you are right I guess.
"
dime wrote:
"
HegemonyTV wrote:
GGG has donated 12 microtransaction vouchers to win after the podcast so make sure you stick around for the details!

The last time I watched your podcast, the microtransaction giveaways were very deceiving. After two hours, and the conclusion of your podcast, you said that you would be splitting up the microtransactions between the streaming participants, if you watched their own personal streams. I don't even think you gave any microtransactions away during or after the podcast, that just seems like a dirty trick to get viewers on your own streams?

Is this something that you will continue to do? If so, I will not be tuning in. Why did you deceive viewers like this in the past?

They do give away the MTX on their personal streams, I watch a lot of streams and I've seen Zeno, Hege and Terrex each giveaway the MTX. I've even won the MTX from Hege's stream once. I don't agree with a lot of their decisions recently and have been a bit annoyed. But I do know for a fact that the MTX are given away and they aren't scamming anyone.
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."
"
KimchiGirlx3 wrote:
"
dime wrote:
"
HegemonyTV wrote:
GGG has donated 12 microtransaction vouchers to win after the podcast so make sure you stick around for the details!

The last time I watched your podcast, the microtransaction giveaways were very deceiving. After two hours, and the conclusion of your podcast, you said that you would be splitting up the microtransactions between the streaming participants, if you watched their own personal streams. I don't even think you gave any microtransactions away during or after the podcast, that just seems like a dirty trick to get viewers on your own streams?

Is this something that you will continue to do? If so, I will not be tuning in. Why did you deceive viewers like this in the past?

They do give away the MTX on their personal streams, I watch a lot of streams and I've seen Zeno, Hege and Terrex each giveaway the MTX. I've even won the MTX from Hege's stream once. I don't agree with a lot of their decisions recently and have been a bit annoyed. But I do know for a fact that the MTX are given away and they aren't scamming anyone.

"KimchiGirlx3" ? Obviously one of Hege's alts Kappa

Last edited by dierapt on Jun 26, 2014, 6:50:01 PM
done with the drama
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Jun 26, 2014, 8:48:57 PM
"
KimchiGirlx3 wrote:
"
dime wrote:
"
HegemonyTV wrote:

Dude, that is exactly the kind of scamming we're talking about.
They promote their Podcast by MTX that they do not give away in their podcast, but in their own streams, hours or even days later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info