[1.3.0] Michael Bay's second favorite build: Oro's Sacrifice IB + MS

I will be updating this build for 1.3.0 (Oro's buff HYPUUUUU!!)

I don't like Multistrike because it locks you in while this build was a bit glass-cannon already so I wasn't really into the idea of more vulnerabilities

One reason I haven't made any videos is because I'm lazy, and the other is that I'm very glass-cannon and I didn't want that to reflect badly on the build overall.

Yes fire pen was overlooked, I'll change it to reflect where it really should be added

Going to be completely honest here in saying that Molten Strike really has become the main skill for this build. MS added with ele prolif herald of ash is basically unmatched in overall clear speed and is a hell of a lot more safe when running into a reflect build. I actually set up a 5link with my auras with: Reduced Mana/HoA/Anger/Increased Burning Dmg/Ele Prolif
IGN: DreeeemCrusher (ambush)
New video of me just doing a Piety run:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZWXhILysRU&hd=1
Last edited by Dark3ned on Dec 12, 2014, 12:41:00 AM
altimit sent me
"
Peeetreee wrote:
altimit sent me

Damn right

Updated skill tree, subject to tweaking
Thank you for this build. I really enjoy the char, got it on lvl 81 and it's far more fun than my crit shadow which used to be my main. I basically use it as my main - mostly because i got really lucky and 6-linked my oro's with 11 fuses and simply because the build is unique compared to what people play these days. So thank you very much!

Last edited by JohnMoron on May 25, 2015, 7:04:50 AM
way too squishy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info