Not sure if trollin but I won 20 exalt with 1 fusing

"
artsy23 wrote:
he could have just said fuck it but he didn't he paid 20 exalt good guy Celery...

So... he's honest? sad state of the world when the norm becomes dishonesty and honest people are labeled as "good guy" for just doing the right thing. I know you dont mean it in a bad way. its just an observation of what people have come to expect what with all the trash in society nowadays, just normal I guess, when the bar gets lowered and bad attitudes are poorly excused the poison spreads.

Sorry for the off-topic.

You seem like a nice guy, perhaps even too nice for your own good, you deserved it, he took the risk, and you took another. He still has a 6link. Not like you outright robbed him. You deserve your prize, be happy and stop being so hard on yourself, its okay to be rewarded for your achievement even if it was just pure luck, as long as you know it was what it was.
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
artsy23 wrote:
he could have just said fuck it but he didn't he paid 20 exalt good guy Celery...

So... he's honest? sad state of the world when the norm becomes dishonesty and honest people are labeled as "good guy" for just doing the right thing. I know you dont mean it in a bad way. its just an observation of what people have come to expect what with all the trash in society nowadays, just normal I guess, when the bar gets lowered and bad attitudes are poorly excused the poison spreads.

Sorry for the off-topic.

You seem like a nice guy, perhaps even too nice for your own good, you deserved it, he took the risk, and you took another. He still has a 6link. Not like you outright robbed him. You deserve your prize, be happy and stop being so hard on yourself, its okay to be rewarded for your achievement even if it was just pure luck, as long as you know it was what it was.

Thank you for your word of wisdom +1. This should be on a quote website somehwere. amazing.!
people are scumbags online so doing the minimally decent thing is equivalent to saving a life of s stranger in real life.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
people are scumbags online so doing the minimally decent thing is equivalent to saving a life of s stranger in real life.

well I've been scammed before. When I first started playing POE i didnt know about /Itemlevel. I ask him if i can 4 link the wondertrap this guy said yes.. so i paid a fortune back then when low life spork was THE MOST OP BUILD and plus it was in onslaught and I only have like 5 to 6 chaos worth of stuff in my stash. lol anyways turns it was item level 9 -.-...
Celery told me about this, haha.
He's a really good guy :)
"
Disrupted wrote:
Time for you to play the lottery IRL... again.

I still would never do lottery stuff cause I understand the odds, and if I would ever do it, I'd do it only with a streamer that isnt a no-name. You never know.

Yes, the odds are against you.
But think of it more along the lines of disposable income.
It's really hard to get angry about being "scammed" out of a single fusing.

Obviously it's a problem if you're one of those people who spends most his income on the lotto in the hopes of striking it rich. But most people who throw fusings at this sort of thing basically just spent a dollar on a scratch lotto ticket.

Like great. Your evil scheme succeeded. You stole a dollar from me.
Last edited by DeviantLightning on Jun 19, 2014, 10:10:36 PM
Sometimes you just realy lucky :D

In one of 1 week races i 5-linked my first 5 socket from 1 fuse.
Then i found 6 socket and fuse in one of city of sarn runs and i 6-linked it in 1 fuse.
Last 2 week race, here we go 1 fuse 6 link that magic even recorded:

Expecting couple casual 6-links in next 1 month race.
Despite the old adage: Cheaters do prosper.
But so do honest men. They just prosper for different reasons. The honest man is looking to build his reputation and externalize his risk. The dishonest one wants to gull a mark often enough to get by.

Also: Anybody complaining about the decline in morals of the general public is just making old man noises. Things have always been this way.
I foresee you dumping 30,000 fusings into future lotteries...
@BeerPact
He's a Mogul, do you really think he gives a fuck about 20 ex? lol
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info