If Snapshot is fixed what happens with RF?

I am currently running MF char using only RF to deal damage and without any snapshot.

current gear :

current tree ( still levelling )

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswVbEZYSaRccFy8ZLhpsHNwdFB2qJIsksCftKPopTy0fLdIu_y9vOtg74TwFPI49Dz1fQ2NGcUbXTdhQUFJTVbVV1lcNV8lY9V3GXz9k52aeaHRqHm0ZcLtxTXF5fLt_xoCkgW-Cm4LHhtGLeouMjHaPRo-mkc6TJ5Sgl5WX9Jitms-drp3EnjyezZ_fog-io6cIpyuoGLQMtQS3MbiTwQTBxcHzw23E9tIh2RPZYdpi4XPhiOL35CLquuvu7BjsOO0g73zyL_Pd98H56PrS

and you know what ? It is working really well.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Jun 17, 2014, 3:51:29 AM
"
Malone wrote:
I am currently running MF char using only RF to deal damage and without any snapshot.

current gear :

current tree ( still levelling )

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswVbEZYSaRccFy8ZLhpsHNwdFB2qJIsksCftKPopTy0fLdIu_y9vOtg74TwFPI49Dz1fQ2NGcUbXTdhQUFJTVbVV1lcNV8lY9V3GXz9k52aeaHRqHm0ZcLtxTXF5fLt_xoCkgW-Cm4LHhtGLeouMjHaPRo-mkc6TJ5Sgl5WX9Jitms-drp3EnjyezZ_fog-io6cIpyuoGLQMtQS3MbiTwQTBxcHzw23E9tIh2RPZYdpi4XPhiOL35CLquuvu7BjsOO0g73zyL_Pd98H56PrS

and you know what ? It is working really well.

Respect. Here have a cookie of admiration.
better late than never, just notice that gem are removed in quote.
I love cookies anyway.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Jun 17, 2014, 3:54:13 AM
It's not like the changes to snapshotting are being done in isolation. They're one small part of a large patch. I'd have to assume that other parts of that patch will readjust the balance on anything affected by this. How about at least waiting until we see the patch notes before panicking too much?
What will happen? No more addition of RF players thinking they do more dps than everyone else in a map party running from pack and killing everything els and thinking they are cool.
"
Mivo wrote:
"
jebroni wrote:
missingthepoint.jpg

Yes, you did. See Malone's post. Also, I only do PNG.

stillmissingthepoint.png
"
jebroni wrote:
"
Mivo wrote:
"
jebroni wrote:
missingthepoint.jpg

Yes, you did. See Malone's post. Also, I only do PNG.

stillmissingthepoint.png

Reported for making me giggle.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Response to OP subject line: it continues to exist as a viable solution.
i also dont snapshot, give me some cookies too!!!

"Yeena thinks she knows the Spirit. That it talks to her. She talks to herself." -Greust <3
ZyggyD made a video,few days ago,about how useful RF is without snapshotting,showing some map clears

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info