Build of the Week Season 2 Episode 10: Snapshotting

best build of the week eipsode this season so far
well done gg
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Jun 16, 2014, 5:55:23 PM
I was testing snapshotting with removing remote mine and trap on detonating, but I came to a conclusion that by removing these two gems - your minions lose that gem bonuses.

It was tested on normal ledge, where trap + remote mine skeleton was 1 shotting every monster, but after replacing trap and remote mine - he would not.
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
first page
IGN: MESTRONGMEMAKEMONEY
I hope you don't forget to nerf Atziri gloves (BUT DON'T MAKE THEM LEAGACY!!!) + immortal crit dagger build, right Chris? I only hope... If you would to nerf this nice mechanic like snapshot, don't forget about crit dagger, or we should talk about double standarts. GL.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
@Chris,

Does this mean there will be a scaling back of the arms race that has resulted between content and players?

Some content was clearly designed with these abuses in mind.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Thank god, and good riddance.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Morsexier wrote:
@Chris,

Does this mean there will be a scaling back of the arms race that has resulted between content and players?

Some content was clearly designed with these abuses in mind.

I'm started using similar mechanic 8 month ago, too bad they will be nerf it in future. RIP summoners. But i remeber the time with cast on dead ;) That was a good time.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Last edited by Pibadi on Jun 16, 2014, 6:00:26 PM
Ahhahah, the QQ is going to be great for this...sure there'll be some in this thread but once the patch goes live then the QQ...dear god the QQ not to mention the bug reports that'll be there for a month or more.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Is the plan to still allow snapshotting for RF?
IGN: Noshei or Silvannn
Removing snapshotting? Truly and fully? My ears like what they hear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info