Anu's Self Found Gang.

Chancing rings for Shav ring just as McCain releases statement on no vote for Obamacare repeal.

Casually casual.

wait are you back yay
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
He is back yay, found my first mirror
in harbinger league, with quant gear, (
7 - 8 k hour total. looking for more SSF adventure!
IGN: | Default : ConnardLeBarbant
Trade list : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/103919/page/1

I bet you could use these anu :p
Casually casual.

How doable is that LL RF Guardian of yours without already having a level 100 Templar? I'm asking because I'd like to do one and I remember how one of the requirements for the Sillincinerate/Sillidancer was already having a level 96 or so Witch.
Bring back minion damage values please
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

Improved it :D
"
NomadGSF wrote:
How doable is that LL RF Guardian of yours without already having a level 100 Templar? I'm asking because I'd like to do one and I remember how one of the requirements for the Sillincinerate/Sillidancer was already having a level 96 or so Witch.

Sillincinerate was possible from about 62 actually. Dancer really needed high 80s/90.

As for the Guardian you can play them as life early. Check RaizQT character right now, he's playing an RF Guardian with only like 5k life which could transition into hybrid/LL easily with gear availability.

I just threw mine together after looking at that guy who made one using
and
(he has a guide in Templar forum), as full hybrid.
Edit: Dude's guide

I didn't like the idea with the flask so kept the synergy with all the other items (gloves, sceptre, boots), and mostly the same tree, went ZO, then used Shav's and went LL.

It basically loses some RF dmg but then actually boosts up the SR dmg to be decent rather than just a debuff.

I still don't have Presence of Chayula (3 attempts no blessing) so it's just a side project as yet incomplete for me, although it still works, just not maximised ES, RF dmg, chaos res because of that.

Passively maxing out gems and crafts for it as I go after Blessing.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Nov 29, 2017, 1:33:24 PM
"
Cyse wrote:

I bet you could use these anu :p

a little off topic and probably a really dumb question, but I'm curious.
how does one acquire a bunch of exalteds (atleast 40 as shown) in SSF templeague?
afaik, you can only get them through:
- natural drops
- vendoring mirrors
- and potentially an un-shared exalted vendor recipe (which could just be a myth/troll, like fishing, but that's atleast real)
- trading (but you can't, SSF)

were those all natural drops? if so, you must have played like... a lot. Or extremely lucky. I only got 2 natural drops, which is about the same for all leagues for me.
rawr. fear me.
Last edited by tidbit on Nov 30, 2017, 5:27:10 PM
^ Those are in SSF Standard, that isn't temporary, it's a new permanent league.

But regardless, to answer your question: Exalts are SSF farmable now.

Vaults drop both the 1 ex and the 3 ex cards.
Arsenal drops the 3 ex card and 3 c card.

If you craft your atlas for (example) no T13s, no T11s, only Vault T12 you can pretty much sustain Vaults.

I do this but I do also have Spider Forest T11. I basically run a load of Vaults breaching most of them until I run out of Choas, or run out of Vaults or just want a change of scenery.

Then I'll hop into some Arsenals, Spider Forests and run some T11/12/13 proximity or 3:1 recipe maps but skip boss to keep them incomplete. This tops up chaos through drops, cards and recipe while having a side long term farm for HH.

Never use chaos to roll maps, only ever scour/alch or alts. Recipe all uniques into chance orbs to top up scours daily from Catarina and also do a Zana HH run with dropped white leather belt bases.

I probably get 20-30 exalts per week on average doing this, not minmaxing or pushing but just steady away casual farming for anything-but-casual hours :P. Rerolling suffixes on existing items usually once or more per day for example and attempting other crafts.

I actually went from never (or rarely) crafting anything and never doing UNID recipe - to - crafting everything from scratch and always doing UNID recipe. That's the difference with target exalt farming, one thing div cards did well (although the restriction of maps downside is kinda stupid imo).

It's not something you'd do in a SSF temp league tho, I guess. As you'd be more focused on levelling and/or rerolling, maxing XP gain etc. While this is only really suited to stuff like minmaxing your SSF gear at lvl 100 as a time sink.

But yeah, I digress. Farming a lot of exalts is entirely possible now SSF, whether in perm or temp league, but pretty niche play style in the former and even more niche in the latter while being totally pointless if not SSF.

I genuinely will be way over 100 exalts into rerolling these suffixes now, for example

Probably gonna reroll them again rather than slamming a 2nd suffix on that fire res as I am really after Int Light Cold.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Nov 30, 2017, 6:38:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info