Anu's Self Found Gang.

So I finally got the Arcer ascended.

I remember nerfing my arc tooltip from like 110k to 95k for the 99-100 push, can't remember exactly what I did but it was for safety, whatever, 95k is the pre-ascended tooltip.

So, pre-ascendancy.
95k tooltip with atziri's promise, 8 chains, + pen, + ass mark.
49.45 crit chance on 8 PCs.
479 crit multi.

Post-ascendancy, assassin.
180k tooltip with atziri's promise, 8 chains, + pen, + ass mark, + monster-on-full-life-bonus.
93.06 crit chance on 8 PCs (>95 cap with full life bonus).
558 crit multi (+full life bonus).
Charging up is instant in most cases, even have 10% to receive a PC on non crit.

Dual wielding a rare wand with my void battery hits like 240k tooltip.

LMAO

Tree.

Swap Diamond Ring and Spirit Shield for
when dual wielding. Need to craft %ES on the ring and find another Void Battery :P

Ascended Arcer YouTube
Ascended Arcer Twitch

Minmaxed arcer tree ready for 2nd Void Battery
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Apr 27, 2016, 7:03:37 PM
As expected, Cyclone >95 becomes painful to play.

As planned, respecced to voltaxic LA/BR.

Tree @ 95

Pretty much just copypastad Havoc's gear and tree then made adjustments to suit myself. Need work on jewels and jewellery, priority was 175+ all res with decent damage and life, minmax gear tuning will increase damage and life as I progress.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Apr 27, 2016, 6:39:24 PM
finally can faceroll uber aswell =)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

GLORY TO THE PURE!
We did it \o/

LMFAO.

Casually casual.

Divined both VBs.

8 chain arc, 9 PCs, no flasks.

8 chain arc, 9 PCs, Atziri's Promise.

Tree @ 100

I need some more Skyforth boots to get leech chant on as GGG switched from originally allowing corrupted items to be chanted.

Bonus forlols pic. Lightning Warp unlinked.

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on May 22, 2016, 4:28:58 AM
I noticed Champion was quite out of date.

Tree @ 99.

Swap for no regen

Still chancing and corrupting for +1 gem snakes
I had hoped to use the ass mark corruption if I hit it and no +1 gems, by utilising the wrath reserve chanted helm and replacing Enlighten with CoH, I hit it but mana is too tight (like 155) and the inconvenience isn't outweighed by the the abysmal up time on PCs
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on May 20, 2016, 10:40:43 PM
Trying something slightly different on Arcer.

Dropped the Ass Mark Mali's for ES gloves, gaining like 1,350 ES.
Dropped AA.
Blasphemed Warlords.
Dual Herald CoH Poacher's.
Dropped Whispers of Doom.
I don't need to dual curse, I don't need the flask charges from PM and I don't benefit from the attack mods, it's purely to get FCs, which it does easily enough as an off screen/infrequent curse out of Blasphemy range. Warlord's is also still on CwDT for out of Blasphemy range reflect rares.

8 chain Arc, 9 PCs, 3 FCs, no flasks.
8 chain Arc, 9 PCs, 3 FCs, Atziri's Promise.

Swap for when having 11k ES > having 400k deeps

Tree @ 100
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on May 26, 2016, 8:03:38 PM
I just discovered this thread a few days ago. You seem like a really cool dude, best of luck.
Few more changes to arcer.

Damage is getting out of control, hell I can pull 620k with CotB and Crit Multi gem, but I prefer my damage to be mostly one element so I can raise that single resist and hog that single resist pot, while getting maximum effect from penetration. More damage is still good :P but more ES and other reflect protection needs to go with it. Also, move speed isn't great, Warping on QS is the method but needs improved.

Granted these changes are also anticipating finally getting another pair of Skyforth to get the leech enchant (still pissed at not being able to chant corrupted items), but it works now, just everything is so much better with that chant.

I also exed my ammy, hit life, exed my ring, hit flat ES (what I wanted on both), not a great roll at 19 but it's a win.

Right, it dawned on me that by Blaspheming Warlord's, I now have another 35% reserve, so I can put that on life instead of Discipline. I'm dropping Clarity completely, I can now link Discipline in with PoL (which needs empowered for +5 base max). My CoH Poacher's being what it is, just to get FCs randomly, can do this on HoI alone, HoT can also jump in with Disc and PoL and get +3 from Empower (It's worth pointing out, Wrath is totally not worth Empowering for spells).

CoH, PM, HoI moves to a wand 3 link, leaving a 4 soc item to split into 2 * 2Ls, ID+VD and Warp now gets Less Duration support.

Losing Clarity is a big hit to mana regen, I could have kept clarity and forfeited some of the other goodies this change got, but it would have been with a tight unreserved pool. Build works well, still having 269 unreserved mana, Warlord's on Blasphemy for leeching back mana, gained a lot of ES, gained even more damage and now have super fast Warp. Warp also got a rather funny damage buff, lmao.

I dropped the Witch flask nodes. I've been a long time fan of these 3 points, but with this kill speed, cast speed, crit chance and legacy surgeons the duration isn't needed, the extra leech from atziri flask isn't needed, the extra damage from atziri flask is more than made up for with another jewel for the points, I was basically getting +1 max res rather than the +3 pre flask nerfs, they had to go.

Lastly, got resistances so I can have 0 resists on jewels and still be over capped for monster curses not just EW (>100 over max in HO). This means I have 5 jewels (6th is Energy from Within) that can be pure damage, right now a perfect 4 prop jewel (63% multi) adds over 45k dps. The crafting is ongoing, currently my jewels add...

Damnation Ornament = 34,095.63
Ghoul Creed = 26,842.82
Blight Joy = 24,868
Chimeric Scar = 24,157.17
Glyph Bliss = 23,306.91

The alteration massacre is real.

38% pen, 8 chain Arc, 9 PCs, 3 FCs, no flasks.
38% pen, 8 chain Arc, 9 PCs, 3 FCs, Atziri's Promise.
Lightning Warp. Doooood, WTF!!!1!1
Bonus Glove Enchant Deeps
Facebreakers, CotB, Crit Multi gem, promise, silver, sulphur, lvl1 Vhaste
Gear

Tree @ 100
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on May 31, 2016, 5:13:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info