Season Eight, Event 42: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

this event is strange: game (client) hangs on twice :/
seems that I have to wait another one..
The darker the eye, the more diligent the watched.
oh no, died to that damn bear trap boss again. I never see him until I am just waiting to die in that trab.
Got dc'd twice during the race. And got killed 15 minutes before the end by a horribly BIG discharger pack + small desync.

I'm a very noob runner, but shit is fun :D
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Dat axe zoroxo. :o

Race went kinda good but my damage went shit towards the end. Sledge with 2-5 Phys not soo good. :/ Also got trolled by flask. Got bombed by medium life and mana flask throughhout the game. Had like 20+ drops between them until lvl 20 (even two double drops off of one mob, lol). But the first upgrade for the medium dropped at level 21. :D

Spoiler

Boots and Kaoms dropped towards the end but gave a nice boost.
It should be pointed out that ALL race prizes are item level 100... so theoretically, one could use an orb of scouring on them and get level 100 mods (whenever they're introduced) like "All gems in this item supported by level 20 Win Game".
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Gruentod wrote:
It should be pointed out that ALL race prizes are item level 100... so theoretically, one could use an orb of scouring on them and get level 100 mods (whenever they're introduced) like "All gems in this item supported by level 20 Win Game".

As far as I know you can't scour a unique item!
"
Shade_RU_N53 wrote:
BTW, about time counter in this league:
"
Starts in 3 hours at 12:00 am, June 16th 2014 GMT+04:00
-- 12 AM is in 15 hours, not in 3. In 3 hours is 0 AM, midnight...

No. Midnight is 12 AM. Noon is 12 PM. There is no 0 AM (unlike a 24-hour clock where midnight is 0:00). A bit confusing, but that's how 12-hour clock works.
Want to trade currency easily? Join the Traders Guild! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/941806

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info