Molten Strike Scion

Hey 5k views! And prob only half were me ;-)~
Saved
6k views! ty.
Saved
Master supporter pack HYPE! Also thanks for 7k views! Still not playing the game but I have a feeling that will change once the new xpac is released.
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Aug 12, 2014, 9:06:47 PM
After the new skill tree is in place I'll work on updating this build. It may end up not being viable but who knows...
Saved
Less than a day for xpac HYPE!
Saved
Hi, I think the link for your current build is broken or maybe it could just be me. Could you check to see if it is working for you? Thanks.
Waaah, in urgent need of the skill tree ;)

I always played with Spectral Throw, that gets boring over time... Now I discovered that you get Molten Strike with the first quest.
I hope you'll update your build really fast :)
"
Verigorm wrote:
Waaah, in urgent need of the skill tree ;)

I always played with Spectral Throw, that gets boring over time... Now I discovered that you get Molten Strike with the first quest.
I hope you'll update your build really fast :)

I put up a new build (STANDARD ONLY) that seems to do well but I think in all truth that 1.2 powned the original build concept. This build will definitely require a bit more theory crafting before I would consider it end game worthy. The reduced mana reserve nodes for auras getting nerfed means that (for now anyway) I can only run two auras. Trying to run 3 leaves me with an insufficient mana pool for continuous attack. I am trying to work on a new molten strike Scion in rampage but really have extremely limited play time so anyone wanting to make build improvement suggestions would have my gratitude.
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Aug 23, 2014, 1:53:37 PM
Getting closer to a new build concept. Currently only level 49 since I obviously have a limited amount of play time but so far the build seems strong. I am currently sitting at zero deaths (so baring dying once I get to merciless) she might be HC viable.
Saved
This is no where near final but here's a look at what I am working on currently. I was going to add it to the original post but for some reason when I try it tanks over half of the text that is in the original build.

Currently only 63 and leaning toward picking up more elemental nodes vs fire but we'll see.
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Aug 30, 2014, 1:21:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info