GGG, we need dark and gritty armour mtxes!!

We have Seraph armour and Elite armour and while the first one looks really good and has a set theme, I'm a little disappointed what they did with the Elite armour. I expected it to at least be black and thus have it's own theme even though it's just a trimmed version of the Seraph armour but it's just another shiny armour.

So, what do we need in the supposedly dark and gritty world of Wraeclast? Exactly, dark and gritty armour (and not rainbowy, shiny armour). So I have a suggestion which might be rather easy to implement as the groundwork for it already exists.

Make a new armour set that's based on Elite armour. The difference is that it is metallic black (I mean real black, not some form of grey) and has spikes instead of the wing attachments, you might even add more spikes to it (for example on the front of the boots). Give the armour spiked shoulderplates, too. And remove the wings from the helmet and add long bull horns which are directed to the front (kinda like in this picture here:
Spoiler
).

Also realease a new back attachment: Cape. A cape is what we really need, it would look insaely cool on many characters. Make it either pitchblack or a dark bordeaux (or both).

As a bonus, introduce a new kind of mtx if possible: Glowing eyes. Red, green, purple, whatever color one needs (inb4 Sharingan, Rinnegan and Byakugan eye mtx lol). It would be activated like the portal effect for example.

I can pretty much guarantee you that those things would sell incredibly well and it is one of the most sought after looks I know of (at least in my friend circle).

You liked Fashion Souls? Behold because Path of Fashion is on the way :D

What do you guys think? Would you buy these? Discuss :)
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
http://imgur.com/LFSJNvb.jpg

wtb this armor in poe
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Need more seraph wings
"

Your point? I also have a styled up character but we need more variety ;)

Posted these in the other thread:

Standard shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/911509
Yeah, Dark Souls had some crazy good-looking armour designs. Black Knight armour set is no exception :)
Just want to say
We are probably not getting capes. Why? They would have to implement physics for it. Imagine being at the to of the sceptre of god, the storm is crazy and your cape? Your cape is just repeating its animation without reacting to the enviroment.
I've been playing Batman arkham origins and man, there it feels really great but I don't see something like that working in Path of Exile.

Other than that I think the "dark and critty" armour sets and other MTX are comming starting with the new wings. I am sure they have alot of concepts ready to work on. We will just have to wait some more. :)
kiwi nation
"
Kujar3 wrote:
Just want to say
We are probably not getting capes. Why? They would have to implement physics for it. Imagine being at the to of the sceptre of god, the storm is crazy and your cape? Your cape is just repeating its animation without reacting to the enviroment.
I've been playing Batman arkham origins and man, there it feels really great but I don't see something like that working in Path of Exile.

They could just make the cape moving a little when standing still (like Tentacle Wings) and when you run there's a different animation where it lifts itself a little and moves around. No nead to make the animation too detailed and include reaction to winds, quakes etc. Just make two different animations, one for standing still and one for running.
Hi

Always liked the ebony/daedric/dragon armour designs on skyrim.

After seeing that the tentacle wings can move a little I KNOW they could make capes, capes should also be able to have guild markings on them.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info