2H Cyclone tank [150K buffed // 8.500 HP]

This is not a guide, yet. People has been asking for gear and skilltree alot since there are not many 2h cyclone guides. The most gear I have is pretty good, however I've tried same build without my chest and weapon and I still have good damage. If people ask me to make a guide, i'll make one.

Gear
Spoiler

Solo defensive (no auras)
Spoiler

Solo offensive (no auras)
Spoiler

Note: With wrath, anger, haste and hatred I can reach around 150 000tooltip cyclone. Defensive around ~20 000armour

If you want a guide, let me know. Kaom's isn't needed either, 5000hp without it

Skilltree(level 90)
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Jun 7, 2014, 12:48:23 PM
I'd love to see your skill tree as well.
"
kripdiggler wrote:
I'd love to see your skill tree as well.

I am sorry, forgot to include it. Fixing it now
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Amazing build O.O But.. no block.. isn't it too dangerous?
wouldn't you be better of dropping blood magic, getting a BM gem running hatred + determination, hatred is almost as much dmg as added fire, and determination will be a huge armor boost.

Also i know you have nice regen, but really why not pick up blood-drinker for 2% leech, or run a life gain on hit instead of WED? or both

/edit see you ruin blood rage for leech, still first part still applies
Last edited by Ghork on Jun 8, 2014, 9:45:17 AM
"
Ghork wrote:
wouldn't you be better of dropping blood magic, getting a BM gem running hatred + determination, hatred is almost as much dmg as added fire, and determination will be a huge armor boost.

Also i know you have nice regen, but really why not pick up blood-drinker for 2% leech, or run a life gain on hit instead of WED? or both

/edit see you ruin blood rage for leech, still first part still applies

For the 2nd part, yes I am using blood rage to get leech. About the first, when I solo my damage is far too much than it needs to be in 78maps so any offensive auras wouldnt be needed. And if I'm in a party the damage is very good aswell, and people often carry with them their auras which makes me deal even more damage, and I also scales the auras further due to weapon elemental damage gem. Determention + Grace are the same, dont need them but if they're there it doesnt hurt me
I'd love for you to make a guide for this build. Have you done Atziri with this build? If so, is it possible to do without mirrored axe/legacy kaoms?
IGN = pibDeath
Please make a guide good Sir!!
This build is really awesome and not so common i think. Thats the reason why i really love it :)
I want to build a marauder from the ground up using this build but I'm unsure how.. could you perhaps elaborate in more depth how to build a character like this?
I will make a guide later today by request!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info