How you know about PoE?

Was searching for a new diablo type game to play which took on a dark tone. not like the majority of games now with the wow graphics and the colors. how am i supposed to feel like im in a gritty world when my surroundings are blowin up with double rainbows everywhere?

SO rah rah rah POE!

OH i found the game through a random Ad lol.
Just a Hazin Blazin Stargazer~
Last edited by ascalonn on Sep 29, 2011, 7:59:58 PM
Penny Arcade for me. In one of their updates post-PAX. From there I saw the WTF video and was hooked. Been waiting and hoping for a beta invite ever since.
Diablofans.com . Someone posted upcoming titles including Grim Dawn and POE. Youtube'd them and came across TotalBiscuits POE video. Looks like soo much fun, but no Beta key for me, yet.
I googled new dungeon crawler/Diablo clone and found this, Cant wait for there to be a release date/OBT date
Penny Arcade, they made mention of it recently in one of their articles and I decided to check it out. What hooked me was the materia-esque skill system, I've always loved that about FF7, and I'm happy to see it used in another game.

I also checked out some gameplay footage, and the graphics look amazing.
From other MMORPG game's forum. :P After that I search some vids in Youtube and it amazed me.
TotalBiscuit's WTF is Path of Exile and Penny Arcade's name drop both hit around the same time. Makes me wish I had heard of it sooner, but the wait will be a bit less for me than some of the old-timers around here. :P
friend showed me Witch trailer. i love the atmosphere and Diablo2. that was enough for me!
Last edited by Darkthrone on Oct 1, 2011, 6:21:19 AM
Like most i watch Total Biscuit's WTF videos, his gameplay gives me an idea if i would like the game enough to purchase it or not. Plus his humour's up my alley.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info