Heres some "Feedback"

These forums are in sorry shape.

Its so obvious that certain people dont even play and offer nothing of value to the community, intentionally. All they do is attack the decent members of the community and belittle those that actually care and try to offer a player perspective, or help newer players, or have decent discussions.

These people are still allowed here, while you delete the posts of people calling them out, instead of deleting the whole thread?

The forums should be more of a privilege. Not for never saying anything negative, but for treating the players, the game, and the people who create and maintain it with decency. Anyone who fails that generous standard should be removed.

Meaning no disrespect, but if things continue as they are now, I think youll have more of them than us, because the real contributors will leave, Ill be one of them. Soon.

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Oh my sweet summer child, everyone knows the real forums are in reddit

forums here are just for linking items for procurement and xyz
Dear GGG, please make Mac version
"
Teridax wrote:
Oh my sweet summer child, everyone knows the real forums are in reddit

forums here are just for linking items for procurement and xyz

It's sad but it's true. The personal moderation means around here are archaic.
Agreed. It is a shame you can't enforce character levels before you are allowed to post without alienating newer players who want to post. It'd also allow you to crack down on those who'd just make alt accounts since they'd be forced to use their main account. No more seeing people posting about gameplay with zero characters.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
+1
Noblesse oblige
Punishing people too much can sometimes have the opposite effect. Many people take it as a personal challenge and start making many alternate accounts to troll the forums. You'll also start seeing a lot more topics complaining about moderation.

Not everyone is going to be nice, it's just something you'll have to accept about popular game forums. The current moderation seems quite enough in my opinion.
Last edited by kasub on May 26, 2014, 11:54:17 PM
A bit ironic - I'd like to say as well that I've been in agreement with moderation for some time, but it is true this thread doesn't belong in this section lol. Also I've felt the forums haven't been quite as trolly as of late. Really I almost feel like forum activity in general is down.
If you ban all the trolls who bray like stubborn jackasses over every part of the game, then how will Chris feed upon their tears?

I do feel where you are coming from OP. Unfortunately, it kinda comes with the territory of a f2p game. I can't recall a lot of situations where antagonizing such individuals has worked.

That being said a lot of the new or first time posters may be put off by the harsh atmosphere around here at times.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
"
On a related matter, back when we volmods were in charge and MUCH more draconian (and publicly visible, due to making examples of people) we had to deal with 'alt accounts' and 'bot attacks' a lot more than the current Support. I suspect part of their tolerance of certain antagonists is a desire to avoid the real downside of a forum where people can make as many accounts as they want...

Arhhhh, those were the days huh?
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
i want a forum symbol that shows someone has reached a certain level at any HC league. so we can know that person is not talking trash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info