Duplicate submission token has expired. Please submit the form again.

Dafuq is dis? Every time i try to login with Chrome i get this. It works on IE. Halp please!
ign: AdmiralThrawnx (Ons), Diavolixxx/Leavemealoneplx (HC)
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2016, 4:21:33 AM
I get that once in a while.. not often. Make sure you don't have any extensions running that might conflict with the board scripts. Also, when you get that error, scroll down a little bit to the thread posts that are displayed and make sure it doesn't show the post. If it doesn't, click the button again. If it does, then it already posted and you don't need to post it again.

That error is to prevent double-posts. It's some scripts to prevent people double-clicking the Submit button on accident.
uhm, i dont get the error when posting on the forums, i get it when i try to login with chrome on the website (btw a freshly installed chrome with the only extension being AdBlock)
Aaah.. my mistake. I think it might be the same "code" only a different part of the forum. It's all generally meant to stop multiple form posts.. whether it is a login form or a submission forum for a post/edit.

The main idea is to stop people from double-clicking on the button. Usually you can click it once again and it will work fine.
since i use Enter to submit, i can assure you its not a double click issue..
What happens if you use the button instead? Or tab to the Login button and press Space?
same result. srsly, do you think i`d be able to make a topic if i wouldn`t be know how to use a forum? ;)
Last edited by thrawnx on May 23, 2014, 4:17:42 AM
"
thrawnx wrote:
same result. srsly, do you think i`d be able to make a topic if i wouldn`t be know how to use a forum? ;)

You have to understand that we get all types here in the support. We get everything from power users to people who are barely able to turn their PC on and click a shortcut. We don't know your level of skill without that type of information, so we generally assume more toward the lower end initially and then go up from there. It's easier in most cases.

No offense was meant with the questions, but they are things to try. Something is causing your browser or the forum to think you are attempting double submit. If you are any good with it, it might be worth debugging your browser session and network trace and see if it is indeed attempting to double submit.

I use chrome with a few extensions (including ad-block) with no problems at all on multiple machines. I don't think it is a "chrome" issue. I tend to think that it is localized to your machine. If it were a more wide-spread chrome issue, we'd have a lot more reports on it than just yours really.

When things break on a large scale here, we get multiple threads and reports from at least 20+ people in a small window of time. I haven't heard of really any other people reporting this problem recently. Generally leads to the problem being isolated.

Good luck.
Please try disabling AdBlock, let us know if the problem is still occurring.
Hello,
I have the same problem but with Firefox. I have no problem loggin from Chrome, but when i try to log in from firefox i get this error.
I've disabled AdBlock in Firefox and still have the same issue. In Chrome i run AdBlock but no problem so i dont think it have something to do with this app.
Any idea?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info