Duplicate submission token has expired. Please submit the form again.

Please try clearing out your browser cache/cookies and let us know if you continue to experience the issue.
This fixed the issue for me.
Thank you Bex.
Hello everyone, recently i had this same problem, nuked my cookies turned off all addons i had (had only adblock plus) and still was getting the same duplication error.
Recently my pc crashed and my harddrive was history, so i am in the process of reinstalling everything that i still want to use. So i hate IEM, and am used to firefox. When i installed, inadvertantly i got an extention installed together with firefox called 'sale clipper adds'
it created another layer ontop of the page you visit and spam frames with clickable adds. the ads themselves were nicely blocked, but the layer and frames weren't, because it's in another layer.
I removed the extention when i learned it was piggybacked inadvertantly with the installing of firefox. After that the error did not occur anymore. Hope this helps a bit.

TLDR: remove the extention sale clipper ads if you have it
-Something in the way
I don't think that gets installed with firefox.

You likely have some other malware inserting that extension into your firefox for you.

Good thing you're doing a complete OS reinstall as I wouldn't trust the security of that old install based on your post information.

Edit: Also, don't necro-bump a long-dead post. If you'd like to provide information, you can make a new post describing your problem and the solution for people to see.
Last edited by Drakier on Jun 22, 2015, 10:40:06 AM
Hi there, I have the same error but in my case I don't think it is affected by browser, beacouse I get this message always in the first place after running acquisition (with browser turned off). Bassicaly it's not interrupting working with the acquisition in any way but it is kind of annoying, can someone help me?
I'm counting all the killers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info