Vaal Clarity Skill and Tentacle Wings Screenshot

"
_Madus wrote:
We need tail MTX now, then we can finaly be like brownies. Jeez implement it already...

If only we had pants to apply it to...

"
Maxwells wrote:
I fits in D3 due to that game's lore, but it has no place what so ever in PoE.

PoE lore is far from complete. Who knows what is coming in future acts. "This world is an illusion, exile". This "lore" alone can justify anything.

"
Lynerus wrote:
Vaal skills suck another useless gem is useless
Why not add some useful gems that people will use or something better :D

Vaal gems are easy to implement (not counting balancing).
I guess Molten Strike took more time than all Vaal auras, sparks and fireballs altogether.

"
Maxwells wrote:
Also, Chris, What's your say about the hurts people who bought the supporter back pieces getting over shined by wings like these? Feels kinda cheap to just take their money and then ignore them. Real Blizzard moves right there.

I remember someone from GGG said that wings were very hard to make, and they were not able to add them earlier. Can be as simple as this.
Last edited by SunnyRay on May 21, 2014, 10:52:37 AM
"
Shavs will have 3d art but we don't get to see it yet.
Take a closer look at the picture...
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Remove the BM gem and Vaal Clarity would be the thing to roll with but nope, not gonna go with that one.
I need those tentacles in my life!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I want my wings what the fuck :_;

VISA IS RIGHT HERE o_o
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Awwww yessss. Now we just need a Asian schoolgirl pet microtrans.
"
Raghin wrote:
"
muir wrote:
Sorry to say but Vaal Clarity is a bust...

Nobody is really running skills they can't maintain, in spite of nerfs to (mana) leech attempting to cause that to be the case...

who is this nobody of which you speak? theres no such person because there is ALWAYS gonna be somebody. some people kinda dont like wasting a link for mana leech yah know and prefer damage.

Hi softcorer, it's garbage even if you have mana problems. There's a period of time while your Vaal Clarity is deactivated, what are you gonna do? Vaal Clarity doesn't add damage, I don't understand your post very well.

inb4arcticarmour, AA doesn't have a mana cost
I can see Vaal Clarity being helpful with some of the more powerful self-caster setups, since they have massive mana costs/drains it will allow full cast speed blasting of them without having to sacrifice a socket for mana leech or reduced mana. Its cost is also cheap enough (Even if it ends up taking 50 souls or so in merciless) that in the initial sweep of a map you should be able to keep it up nearly constantly.

Sadly, CoC still trivializes everything I just said with its zero mana costs.
HAIL SATAN!
"
duckfluffed wrote:
I love the game and have loved the game.

MTX's are starting to feel like a money grab. I already avoid A3 Merc town because it's overwhelmingly flashy and it takes me out of the game. Now there are fairies running around and people spending $30 on something as ridiculous as "wings."

We are mere exiles, we are not fairies or demons... Eventually the entire game will be filled with these wings and there is only one valid reason to do that to the game's innocence: Money grab.

RIP integrity.

Its well within the games existing lore that the use of gems twists and deforms the users. Crazy mutations and other things in that vein seem to fit right in.
HAIL SATAN!
"
tramshed wrote:
"
duckfluffed wrote:
I love the game and have loved the game.

MTX's are starting to feel like a money grab. I already avoid A3 Merc town because it's overwhelmingly flashy and it takes me out of the game. Now there are fairies running around and people spending $30 on something as ridiculous as "wings."

We are mere exiles, we are not fairies or demons... Eventually the entire game will be filled with these wings and there is only one valid reason to do that to the game's innocence: Money grab.

RIP integrity.

Its well within the games existing lore that the use of gems twists and deforms the users. Crazy mutations and other things in that vein seem to fit right in.

Werd nerver saw a disco in the game for all the disco balls in a3town. Must have missed them. But oh well if you try hard enough you´re able to find a cause for everything i think.
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info