Your Country....(especially Australia or New Zeland)

So, I know this might be an odd place to ask this, but I figured that since GGG is based in New Zeland, there might be some people here who can help.

I am an American, I served in the US military and fought for my country, so for the other Americans that read this, don't think I am hateing on the country. But I am really getting sick of the people here. The self entitled, we deserve everything because we were born compounded with the disgusting bigotry disguised as anti-racism, the absurd decisions made by our government....I honestly don't agree with it and I thinnk that instead of being a whiny little bitch, I'm going to take my family and move.

So: tell me about your country. I have always considered Australia, but then again everything in the entire fucking country kill you, so I'm not sure if my soft American ass woudl survive. But seriously, what is it like? I would especially like to here from people that have lived in the US and other countries.
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/565966

Spoiler
Off-Topic is full of foreigners. Beware!
Spoiler
I know, I'm one of them!
"
Moonyu wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/565966

Spoiler
Off-Topic is full of foreigners. Beware!
Spoiler
I know, I'm one of them!

I remember reading that, good stuff.
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl
Australia is truly the lucky country.

Sure we have all the elements of the things you don't like about America, just in smaller doses for now.

As for the safety aspect. Anyone who has participated in the military program has a better than even chance of surviving the first year here.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

I'm an American, not proud of that though. Our government is corrupt at every level and right now we have police-state "lite" and I think it may be a good idea to get out before it's a full blown police state. The government only works for the wealthy, you can just take a look at the FCC's latest hearing if you want proof of that. This is no democracy here.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
"
GingerBeast wrote:
The self entitled, we deserve everything because we were born compounded with the disgusting bigotry disguised as anti-racism, the absurd decisions made by our government...

^^ Tbh, it doesn't sound like you'd like NZ. Dunno, things here are very different (if what I see on the news is anything to go by, you guys be crazy).

There's quite a few NZ/Aus people in the guild.
We tested it extensively
"
Nope, Australia is the kill you continent. Stay out.

Will do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info