Mao Kun Retrospective

Yeah, I have one waiting for me.

Spoiled a little now, but still something I am waiting for to do.

On another note:
When you fix the off-hand bug, please remember to scale damage accordingly on certain bosses. Esp. Merveil comes to mind, she uses 2 weapons, or Piety's fire form. Because they are scary now doing half the damage, they would be plenty deadly if they did double!
Bahahaha! Tricorne sand spitters would have been great!

However, interesting map. Fairgraves is such a funny, demented guy.

Haha didn't realise it was a tricorne,now I see it.Didn't want to tackle this map till I knew more about it,Watched Youtube as well.By looks of it you need good single target damage to get most out of it.

Thanks for a look at the design process.
I love hearing about stuff like this! Keep up the good work fellas!
Stormcalling 24/7.
These posts are very, very interesting - great addition to the daily news. Thanks for sharing and taking the time to post them.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Thx for sharing your Insight into the creating process of new content! :-D

On the other hand, I will probably never ever get to play that map as I'm still waiting for my 1st unique map drop... :-(

I hope I will on day get one of these. Sounds really fun!
very nice.... what about a real 3corn for the supporter packs :)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I love those detailed information. Thanks Rory, please continue doing them. :)
Sorry Exile, but your loot is in another dungeon!
IGN: Delirii
Damn it! I thought I had killed Fairgraves, my nemesis, already. Now he never dies?!?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info