Pulp's - Rank 1 - 2 week race Detonate Dead Witch!

Hello  Pulp,  Darude  here.  Just  wanted  to  say:  ♩♬~♪  DUDUDUDUDUDU  ♩♬~♪  .  ♩♬~♪  DUDUDUDUDUDU  ♩♬~♪  .  ♩♬~♪  DUDUDUDUDUDU  ♩♬~♪  .  ♩♬~♪  DUDUDUDUDUDU  ♩♬~♪  .  ♩♬~♪  DUDUDUDUDUDU  ♩♬~♪  .  ♩♬~♪  DUDUDUDUDUDU
IGN: Swagstika, Damagement and Floating_Nipples
Alt account's IGN is Copypizza
thank you guys updated the guide a bit
I have one question. Shield Rise of The Phoenix can be replaced by other shield or rather it will be too risky against reflect?
IGN: Usytasy
If you're ever worried about reflect, you can always swap out DD for Fire Trap. Utilizes the exact same links and the double dipped burn keeps clear speeds about the same.
this is exactly fite's dd build....
"
darkst4r575 wrote:
this is exactly fite's dd build....

props to him!

im not taking credit for anything i've been asked by alot of people to explain what i do and why i do it, here it is
Aren't fire nodes strictly superior to damage over time nodes? For example doesn't the immolation circle easily beat growth and decay? It double dips while growth and decay boosts only the burning part.
Is This build can solo ? Or even for end game ?
"

Pulp did get to level 98 with it in two weeks. I'd say it can do end game, and perhaps even solo.
IGN: Swagstika, Damagement and Floating_Nipples
Alt account's IGN is Copypizza
Last edited by Damagement on May 26, 2014, 2:21:21 AM
"
Exif wrote:
"

Pulp did get to level 98 with it in two weeks. I'd say it can do end game, and perhaps even solo.

REALLY ? ! Or this build only suitable for farming , mapping ? And it's not Suitable for fight Atziri Queen ? Something like that . So this really can do that ? or only suitable for farming ?
Last edited by alibapaplayhon on May 26, 2014, 4:36:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info