"
demivion wrote:
"
icexxx wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:
[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]

it's true, standard league is a "trophy league" where people can afford to blow rediculous amounts of currency on legacies just to mess around with occasionally. It's prices are not a reflection of the state of the game in any way, shape, or form.

[Removed by Support]

Do I want to get to lvl 100 only to be one of the numerous lvl 100's in standard league? no

Do I want to become vastly wealthy only to know that everyone else is already vastly wealthy? no

Do I want to make a powerful character when everyone else already has more poweful characters with legacy uniques that I'll never get? no

If I wanted to do anything in this game (wealth, power, lvling) I would do it on a 4-month league where my accomplishments wouldn't be degraded to "a dime a dozen".

Truely no one cares about standard

Some of us play the game for fun and not to compare ourselves to others. So we care about standard. If you want competition go play a game that actually requires skill.
"
icexxx wrote:
They can't sell it even for 85 now, lel

Still this CoE obsession going on, I see. lol
"
demivion wrote:

Do I want to get to lvl 100 only to be one of the numerous lvl 100's in standard league? no

Do I want to become vastly wealthy only to know that everyone else is already vastly wealthy? no

Do I want to make a powerful character when everyone else already has more poweful characters with legacy uniques that I'll never get? no

If I wanted to do anything in this game (wealth, power, lvling) I would do it on a 4-month league where my accomplishments wouldn't be degraded to "a dime a dozen".

Truely no one cares about standard

Way to go, man, the most elitist and cancerous attitude I've seen in a long time.
Last edited by toyotatundra on May 14, 2014, 5:58:46 AM
I don't really know why people are so worried about their "accomplishments" in a video game anyway. All any of this boils down to is having fun. Trying to make fun of how someone else is having fun in this game is beyond silly and mostly sad.
Standard Forever
Yes but...nurf snapshot!11 coe is going down! Softcore forever!1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info