CoE price is going down

They can't sell it even for 85 now, lel
thx4info
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Standard is the league where used items go when players are done with them.

Few people care about prices there.
Last edited by Veruski on May 14, 2014, 7:36:18 AM
"
Veruski wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Harsh but there's some truth in it :x
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Jared_GGG on May 13, 2014, 8:22:33 PM
"
Veruski wrote:
[Removed by Support][

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Jared_GGG on May 13, 2014, 8:22:58 PM
"
icexxx wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:
[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]

such shit overused meme

wow
Last edited by Jared_GGG on May 13, 2014, 8:23:38 PM
"
icexxx wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:
[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]

it's true, standard league is a "trophy league" where people can afford to blow rediculous amounts of currency on legacies just to mess around with occasionally. It's prices are not a reflection of the state of the game in any way, shape, or form.

[Removed by Support]

Do I want to get to lvl 100 only to be one of the numerous lvl 100's in standard league? no

Do I want to become vastly wealthy only to know that everyone else is already vastly wealthy? no

Do I want to make a powerful character when everyone else already has more poweful characters with legacy uniques that I'll never get? no

If I wanted to do anything in this game (wealth, power, lvling) I would do it on a 4-month league where my accomplishments wouldn't be degraded to "a dime a dozen".

Truely no one cares about standard
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
Last edited by Jared_GGG on May 13, 2014, 8:24:13 PM
Actually, I found Ambush *way* easier for high-leveling than Standard. An almost unlimited supply of cheap 77/78 maps from Cartographers's Boxes may have something to do with that.

And for 78 maps the difference between a good level 90 build with decent Ambush gear and a good level 90 build with uber-Standard gear is negligible. Only the speed of killing is different.

For uber-Atziri however....
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
"
Flapdrol wrote:
Actually, I found Ambush *way* easier for high-leveling than Standard. An almost unlimited supply of cheap 77/78 maps from Cartographers's Boxes may have something to do with that.

And for 78 maps the difference between a good level 90 build with decent Ambush gear and a good level 90 build with uber-Standard gear is negligible. Only the speed of killing is different.

For uber-Atziri however....

"endless"

i doubt that unless the spawn rates been nerfed. I haven't seen a box in a LONG time
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1000307
"
demivion wrote:

it's true, standard league is a "trophy league" where people can afford to blow rediculous amounts of currency on legacies just to mess around with occasionally. It's prices are not a reflection of the state of the game in any way, shape, or form.

I cannot honestly think of a reason why I'd want to play in that crap league.

Do I want to get to lvl 100 only to be one of the numerous lvl 100's in standard league? no

Do I want to become vastly wealthy only to know that everyone else is already vastly wealthy? no

Do I want to make a powerful character when everyone else already has more poweful characters with legacy uniques that I'll never get? no

If I wanted to do anything in this game (wealth, power, lvling) I would do it on a 4-month league where my accomplishments wouldn't be degraded to "a dime a dozen".

Truely no one cares about standard

After a bunch of "Do I want", the conclusion is "no one". Superb logic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info