Charity Race Update and Race Season Seven Results

Strong Box Y U So Strong?
"
jstq wrote:
Dumb RNG races like el/descent/d:c as a sig will be the worst decision ever made. But I'll not be surprised if it will be. The dumb decisions is a flawless specialty of the people who design races and in charge of everything about it.

i wonder how the same people are always doing very good in all the races. maybe rng isnt that big of an issue? skill and knowledge is the most u need to win every kind of race, rng just helps a little bit and in fact gives people with not that much skill a shot at a good run if the rng is good for them....
"
PYF_Secret wrote:
i wonder how the same people are always doing very good in all the races. maybe rng isnt that big of an issue? skill and knowledge is the most u need to win every kind of race, rng just helps a little bit and in fact gives people with not that much skill a shot at a good run if the rng is good for them....
Bad rng in good hands = great rng in bad hands = good rng in average hands
great rng in good hands = another record
Good racers are always in top because most of race participants playing terrible compared to even average racer. Look at random signature race: lvl 25 is very easy and requires NO rng. Its like guaranteed top-30 place every race. And how the fuck most of participants couldn't even do that little? Either they sleeping during the race or they doing something very basic wrong and dont want to improve.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Last edited by jstq on May 12, 2014, 12:24:14 PM
Wow why this forum is turning into Steam's forum all of a sudden ?

Some people need to chillout and realise that they're talking about a video game...
And a free one if that's not enough ;p

Congrats on the charity guys, that's really cool ! And to all races winners : you guys go to sleep now !
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
I was wondering what was in my remove stash tab :P Gratz to the winners :)
gratz to all winners, and fucking huge congratulations to the beast that got 1200+ points with two accounts, talk about some sleepless weeks
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
Qyenoh wrote:
afaik donating or buying the 5$ mask had nothing to do with your chance of winning the listed prices for this event...as long as you reached the minimum level for each tier...so...where/what or how was that a gamble????...you can participate in the event to win prices without donating or buying the 5$ helm and at the same time you can donate and buy the helm even if you dont participate with the 2week race....

In the US we pay to educate those same children with the proceeds from Lottery Ticket sales.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
"
Chris wrote:
One player appears twice in this list, but that isn't against the rules. He managed to race two accounts to 1200+ points each over the season, which is a mammoth accomplishment.

Holy hell.
Last edited by MrAuntJemima on May 12, 2014, 4:55:48 PM
I was just barely successful in what I set out to do this season, but sadly it cost a friend of mine the top 20 position by 2 points. :( Sorry Rithz

As a public service announcement, if any racer feels like they could do what I did this season, for the love of god don't. The cost in sanity is too steep! :)
Last edited by boof on May 12, 2014, 5:42:58 PM
congrats all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info