Charity Race Update and Race Season Seven Results

"
intrins1k wrote:
This charity is arranged like a total lottery scam. There should be a tier list for guaranteed items that you can win, not more RNG bullshit. LOL at anyone who's going for those NVIDIA graphics cards. You currently have a 5/5699 chance of winning. 0.09% chance. It's even less for the lower tier prizes. Next time arrange events where you have guaranteed consolation prizes for participating, not some RNG bullshit. Those do not count.

+1 if you agree

this game is free 2 play. tell me 1 free 2 play game where you got the chance to win 200$+ rewards. jesus, people like you...
"
intrins1k wrote:
"

5 dollars gets you an in game item and participating in the event gives you a chance to win something else. Your argument only makes you sound entitled to something for even having to bother with the event.

The 5 dollar item is not an EVENT. The event is the one that's designed around a lottery. Do you think it's acceptable for an event for children to be based on PURE gambling? Do you think it's acceptable for parents to take their underaged children to Vegas and let them sit at slot machines or buy lottery tickets all day? What do you think are the risks of enabling that? You seem like a wounded sheep with herd mentality.

So it's pretty much like any raffle at any school/state fair ever?

Ya I know I was scared for life growing up with raffles all over the place, i'm practically a gambling addict now!

[/sarcasm]

get over yourself please, you probably don't even have kids
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
"
intrins1k wrote:
"

5 dollars gets you an in game item and participating in the event gives you a chance to win something else. Your argument only makes you sound entitled to something for even having to bother with the event.

The 5 dollar item is not an EVENT. The event is the one that's designed around a lottery. Do you think it's acceptable for an event for children to be based on PURE gambling? Do you think it's acceptable for parents to take their underaged children to Vegas and let them sit at slot machines or buy lottery tickets all day? What do you think are the risks of enabling that? You seem like a wounded sheep with herd mentality.

hahahaha

Really... the 5 dollars is a donation to the charity which gets you an item. Where this charity event is concerned, that is the ONLY thing you are entitled to. You can participate in the event, have some fun in the race, and have the CHANCE to win something expensive with absolutely no investment from you other than time. Get over yourself.
Last edited by taylorfest on May 12, 2014, 10:22:10 AM
"
intrins1k wrote:
This charity is arranged like a total lottery scam. There should be a tier list for guaranteed items that you can win, not more RNG bullshit. LOL at anyone who's going for those NVIDIA graphics cards. You currently have a 5/5699 chance of winning. 0.09% chance. It's even less for the lower tier prizes. Next time arrange events where you have guaranteed consolation prizes for participating, not some RNG bullshit. Those do not count.

+1 if you agree

O.o
#NeverGoing90
"
intrins1k wrote:

+1 if you agree

This applies to the rest of the crap you posted too...
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Glad to hear we've passed the $10k goal so easily!
I was a little worried, I don't think I've had a town instance with more than one other person wearing one.

Already so spoiled by strongboxes... Not even out of normal yet and I've already got 4 gcps and a bunch of spare support gems.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Having fun in the charity event. Grats to the season 7 winners!!

also lol at calling raffles and door prizes pure unadulterated gambling.

Also thought it curious that it tried to set a cookie named troll.me when I clicked quote on that guy's post. (blocked, like all nonessential cookies)
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on May 12, 2014, 11:07:33 AM
yeah yeah these races...i like them but to have a real chance you are not allowed to have a real life/ a job / friends or something like that ...imo its just the same 5-10persons in every league at the top becuase of the few thinkg i mentiont....for me it makes it extremly boring...also in season 7 there was nothing new please stop with these 85min signature races....pls bring back new stuff like decent champs ...in that race acuallly other ppl have a chance to win..
Ign: The_Horus

My profile & builds @: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/544588
Dumb RNG races like el/descent/d:c as a sig will be the worst decision ever made. But I'll not be surprised if it will be. The dumb decisions is a flawless specialty of the people who design races and in charge of everything about it.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
thehorus wrote:
yeah yeah these races...i like them but to have a real chance you are not allowed to have a real life/ a job / friends or something like that ...imo its just the same 5-10persons in every league at the top becuase of the few thinkg i mentiont....for me it makes it extremly boring...also in season 7 there was nothing new please stop with these 85min signature races....pls bring back new stuff like decent champs ...in that race acuallly other ppl have a chance to win..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaXox9rj7tE
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info