Salvaging CI - Suggestions open to discussion

"
"
aznspryd wrote:

i was thinking, however, why can't we get hybrid armor? shouldn't we have enough ES with the new CI buff? we can make use of a bit of armor and evasion... idk. just wondering.

You sure can use hybrid armor, and the best hybrid armor in the game would probably have enough ES for you. However, I struggled enormously to get enough ES even with pure ES gear, while I found it way easier to gear up a life/armor character.

So it's really that hard to get the best hybrid armors? i havent ever reached endgame yet, so idk what i'm talking abuot xD
IGN: DeHuulk
"
Caliginosus wrote:
"
aznspryd wrote:
i thought armor's physical damage reduction applies to energy shield?

It does. But you wont have much armor as a CI char, because you'll only choose ES-gear.

Not exactly true. The reason you won't stack Armor is because there's no nearby Armor nodes. Even most of the ES nodes near Shadow are ES/EV. iirc, the closest Armor nodes are in the ranger area.
If you're reading this, I'm probably on another year-long ban.
Thanks GGG.
"
casval776 wrote:
"
Caliginosus wrote:
"
aznspryd wrote:
i thought armor's physical damage reduction applies to energy shield?

It does. But you wont have much armor as a CI char, because you'll only choose ES-gear.

Not exactly true. The reason you won't stack Armor is because there's no nearby Armor nodes. Even most of the ES nodes near Shadow are ES/EV. iirc, the closest Armor nodes are in the ranger area.

Hmmm... well that seems viable as well. armor is pretty shit anyways xD in fact all defense systems seem to be shit besides for stacking health.
IGN: DeHuulk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info